Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

14 hours ago, zoifan said:

There is more into this consider:

This is different than typical movies you see every day when they spend a few month to film and edit a 2 hour movie. As much as we used to see movies on screen, this is different. There is no time to rehearse here.   What you see is not edited.

This is people's life 24x7. That means while they deliver a few pe-planned sex scene (with those stupid sex toys) they live their life here too.

I don't think the two pictures are just pure acting.

I am touched by how Nina and Edda immediately jumped and comforted Serena when she was devastated and crying in the bathroom. That was not pre-planned.

There is some good social study value in this project. We have some nice apartment .... and we have some robots in apartments like Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter. They deliver great and well performed robotic sex. CasaHot was just pure stupid. But Nina's apartment is full of emotions and some drama. 

big love: the xxx parody:biggrin:

Wow! I see from the timeline, that Nina, after 3some with Serena and Edda, was now much, much much wilder still. Alan is really feeling it on the skin (and in other places, hehehehe). And bo see both  Nina in her best mood and disposition as well as Alan's more contained in his personal impulses is much better this way.

To have sure, I made a comparison with previous files in moments and the above remark is indisputably confirmed.

Since in 2 days this couple reaches 2 months that were present daily to us here (with ups and downs), this makes this situation much more significant and special.

Maybe if Alan is less reactive, more confident in himself and also in Nina letting her take command of this boat (for the two of them), without conflicts or restricting these to a minimum, this place can reach more months of permanence and maybe up to the year.

Serena, apparently, is not in the best of her health and recovers. A pity, because with only 3 of them, now would be the time to "complete"::) completely what we are waiting for here in anticipated anxiety: the  3some from them. With direct to BDSM, Dildos, Strap on, etc.

We can only hope that this will soon become effective in actual ways. It will undoubtedly be the beacon of the new reality of this place for the next 30 days.

And by the way, did I mention here that I no longer trust Alan alone with Nina? Still?::)

15 hours ago, pahman said:

Well, they are doing this just for the cams. Just like they had sex with dildos without any affection.

Without any affection?!? Nina "demolished" Serena and Edda with their vibrators and dildos.
And after that, the "smiles stamped" and explicit on both faces, shows without any challenge, how much they felt "violated" and "molested" with it.:angel:

This proves that when it was their turn to "attack" together, the NIna, they did not have the breath and the disposition for it. Their internal batteries were already discharged, hehehehe:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, darkpyker said:

just random thing to say Serena has some good skills with her mouth xD just watched the 2 sessions

Totally agree.100%

Waiting when we can prove this even more.
And in better and more suitable circumstances there with both the "victims")NIna and Alan) intended places. hehehehehe.:cool:

After all, this line is now Nina & Alan & Serena, Time for it to start working like that. Today is a week from this.:biggrin:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, yo billy, is Ron a personal friend of yours or something? I compared Alan to Opie anyway, not Ron, Opie's not a real person, just a fictional character in a tv show from like 100 years ago

ron howard's daughter is beautiful in jurassic world

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Jabbath, I collect guns, have well over 100, have .22 LR all the way to 50 BMG. My hobbies are the three W

WHEELS

WEAPONS 

WOMEN

:biggrin::cool:

Ditto here except for the 50. I believe that Colt made a beautiful work of art in the 1911. :cool:

53703127.jpg

• Like 1