Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello everyone, I had not noticed the three letters, (N.S.A) before reading the message of Jabbath. So I allow myself to make humor in picture. ...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqeIR-oSRDUUhWETz3AP8...nsa-is-watching-you-masturbating_o_28921...the-beheld_women-and-surveillance.jpg..17571909.jpg...national-sexy-agency-300x300.gif... thank you Jabbath

VH needs such logo too. I suggest an eagle wrapped in the legendary green blanket. And Me Pink in it's claws :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Someone here already pointed to script. I agree that we have an orientation on what to do. But the consequences of what is done and how it is done are completely real between them there.
Nina when she's with the girls or with Alan, she really puts his soul into it.
And I already noticed that Serena does the same.::)

100% agree,altought a lot they do it's scripted prior when it's the moment to do it They totaly give the best of them,an thing we can't say of all houses and residents,Gess that's another's diference(for better)Regard George houses.We feel they are taking the effort not only for them but also for the viewers,as an paid user that's priceless.

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

VH a besoin de ce logo aussi. Je suggère un aigle enveloppé dans la légendaire couverture verte. Et Me Pink dans elle est griffes:biggrin:

excellent idea I am sure that among us someone can realize this logo ..:heart:..:biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

casahot will be added to vh at no additional charge just like another apt when it returns.

I wish there was a feature to exclude it from the archive, so we can see everything excep casahot.

The reason I am suggesting is that when casahot was around, and I wanted to check what happened yesterday in the archive recordings, it was filled by casahot camshows.  

il y a 1 minute, jabbath1987 a dit :

Pas très habile à faire des graphiques et des logos. Mais peut-être il y a quelqu'un qui peut le faire?

it is for this reason that I proposed someone among us, I think a person who had modified the cover of the magazine Vogue is put the picture of Lisa sorry I do not remember who

20 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I think  George is making Nina so horny! Poor Alan will be worn down to nothing if mgr stays any longer.

I have my fingers crossed that the manager will fuck either Nina or Edda, especially if it'll be just as hot as when he fucked Serena.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have my fingers crossed that the manager will fuck either Nina or Edda, especially if it'll be just as hot as when he fucked Serena.

Pretty sure George will try on them. But its not like with Serena who wanted him so badly