Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

More than 1200 post coments and Probrably with 95% or more of it positive,don't remember seing an thing like this.All becomes even more impressive when we think..it's the first house of this manager.

Well I guess that is not too bad when 900 of them are by one poster :biggrin: Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I guess that is not too bad when 900 of them are by one poster :biggrin: Keep up the good work.

Haha yes but hes right as in places where are things to complain many people do that. Here are not many serious complaints. Its a place how it should be and that done on first try by a totally new guy is pretty remarkable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

True @Amy3 the views must be decreasing a lot (and we saw that here at CC there was many hours/days that no one writes here) but they was smart enough to change that. And it's what you say.. i guess tonight will have been perfect if they had played cards on the living room and then the rest at bedroom.. For sure someone will have subscribed at that momemt... Like that.. No one with free subscription (excepting here at cc) know what was happening just founding an empty place for some hours... 

Exactly! Only subscribers and the 5% on CC knew anything about it. Potential new fans are left in the dark, empty kitchen.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha yes but hes right as in places where are things to complain many people do that. Here are not many serious complaints. Its a place how it should be and that done on first try by a totally new guy is pretty remarkable. 

Jabbath as we have discussed before that is always just in the eyes of the beholder, and what they desire for the money they pay. The so called boring apartment has 1000 more posts in half the time. :biggrin: those two girls are incredibly beautiful, and one day maybe they will let us in on the fun. Maybe they just need a little encouragement like Nina and Allen did with their little big tits friend :blush:

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Jabbath as we have discussed before that is always just in the eyes of the beholder, and what they desire for the money they pay. The so called boring apartment has 1000 more posts in half the time. :biggrin: those two girls are incredibly beautiful, and one day maybe they will let us in on the fun. Maybe they just need a little encouragement like Nina and Allen did with their little big tits friend :blush:

Well I have lost faith in xgswhoever but I agree places are always good for some unexpected surprises. Thats what we love on VH. And I still think manager and participants here did and still do an outstanding job :biggrin:

• Like 1

A little bit more of stats (  i like numbers) reporting the difference since Serena arrived

Opening date - 27/07
Till 31 Aug (23:59:59) - 651 posts - 43 pages + 6 posts
After 1 Set (00:00:00)  - 591 posts - 39 pages + 6 posts

First post after first one notice Serena arrived - Sunday  (09/09) 02:20AM -  26 pages + 3 posts  (so, between 01/09 - 00:00 and Serena arrived 09/09 - 13 pages + 3 posts)
Day 14/09 - 15 pages 

Today (14) had more posts then all the posts from 01/09 till serena arrival

Like i said before, it was a card well played

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They could make a guidepost "Hot threesome action in bedroom" :biggrin::biggrin:

We talk in the past (i think it was with you) that RLC had a good thing with the plane signal when couple is away (vacation) or a tool when there is a technical problem..

They still have another good thing that can be imported to here... the thumbnails.. Help you to know where people can be ... without showing too much... and may help to earn subscription if people 'see' some action on paid cams... because like it is now.. there is no way to know if there is anybody at home when they are off free cams