Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Think the dude it's leaving..byebye..bring the real deal..Serena.

I must say that a little sad with the departure at this time of Jose

I really wanted to and I hope to see these 4 better in other situations ahead. I do not think it's gay. But it can be (maybe or bi) The fact is that he knew how to behave and respected very well Nina's person in front of the cams (out we do not know) ..::)

Evidently the spark between Alan and him was noticed. Mostly they returned from the club (?). Hilary ....:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I must say that a little sad with the departure at this time of Jose

I really wanted to and I hope to see these 4 better in other situations ahead. I do not think it's gay. But it can be (maybe or bi) The fact is that he knew how to behave and respected very well Nina's person in front of the cams (out we do not know) ..::)

Evidently the spark between Alan and him was noticed. Mostly they returned from the club (?). Hilary ....:biggrin:

Even yesterday right after they left to clubbing Alan leave the bedroom... So he was there 'closed' just waiting they leave

golfer06 asked about the mask the girl was wearing when they went out. it's a sight commonly seen these days in larger metro areas. very common among asian people where ever they may be living. air quality is worsening world-wide and if we don't do something about it soon...but let me step off my soapbox for a moment and concern myself with more important things like the hurt feelings of the girls of this residence and the pall of gloom cast over everything by the immature, self-centered alan who is really polluting the sexual atmosphere.

perhaps a collection should be taken up to send him on an extended vacation and see how the fun level would rise in this apartment.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't follow this apt much. What is Alan doing wrong? Just a few days ago he was the king of the world, what happened? 

what has changed and that they have managed to draw attention to their apartments, and now people are more attentive, their attitude, it is not only sex

41 minutes ago, Russ said:

I hope they play the strip game again today  or have a real 3-sum, 

I also hope they leave for continuity to this, and in the "consequences" part be a little more "creative".

I also hope to see the continuation of BDSM (master-slave), but this time, with the two girls there, being Alan the victim.

Some of Nina's toys are well suited to this, and Alan, for his rather mean and childish behavior, deserves a good spanking in but and elsewhere, hehehehe.

Then they can vary with Nina or Serena, one at a time.
The most important thing is that with 3 security and fun will be much better.
For them there and for us here.

As an effective hint, the game and the challenges in the living room and in the sofá can begin, and the second part in the bedroom and bed. Meets all intended objectives.