Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This dumbass Alan is going to screw this up before it gets started. After the sex you don't go cuddling or touching or kissing etc etc with the third person. Or laying next to the third person playing with your dick. The 3some is 3 people only, no fucking around with the 3rd person when your mate or whoever isnt home. If i ever have a 3some, my man fng another woman as a 3some would be fine, cuddling with her afterward unless its all 3 of us will get her hair pulled out.

Ash, this is not a 3some (each to his side later) but rather a couple of 3.
They are in the same environment, in the same bed, in the same shower and at the same table for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Wouldn't it be KEWL if they're watching their earlier self's having sex!!! :biggrin: Possible, but not Probable unfortunately. :cool:

bandicam_2017-09-18_16-11-36-984.jpg

I'm not sure why, but these 2 look like they go together better than Nina and Alan. Saying that, i hope N and A stay together forever and have lots of beautiful kids

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Ash, this is not a 3some (each to his side later) but rather a couple of 3.
They are in the same environment, in the same bed, in the same shower and at the same table for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Thats a roommate until sex happens between the 3 of them, then its a threesome. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm not sure why, but these 2 look like they go together better than Nina and Alan. Saying that, i hope N and A stay together forever and have lots of beautiful kids

Lol Ash telling a fairytale huh :biggrin: "And they all live happily everafter"

• Like 1