Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

And I'm guessing the first sex, it's just between Serena and Alan. Nina will not be present or oriented not to be.

As well as between Nina and Serena he possibly will not be.

See what they (Nina and Serena) have just done to each other so far has been kissing a lot. But nothing evolved from this.

Particularly I think it will be better this way. In the second or second round, she can interact with the two there.

Do I get any awards for being right?
Ash? Rhdem? Fasterboss?
Hehehehehehe
:biggrin:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not see the other half, but this is bad, whatever happened before, nothing justifies this

The worst thing that happened at that bed wasn't the physical thing or alan grabbing her neck agressively... was the eyes of Nina... 

• Like 1

The question is how many days will Adam and Eve be alone in the paradise.

Nina did not bring spare clothes, only the basics, so my bet would be a maximum of 2 days, Closing and returned in the third
It may treat your skin irritation better.

My other question mark, is whether this strategic departure was directed before or after the near-incident in the room?

My feeling was before and the motive of Nina and Alan are having an argument that led to it. Alan was not pleased that Nina had to leave.

I'll confirm this better on the timeline

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

that's good images to show to that ones that don't see anyting wrong on that person.... 
Tks golfer06, perhaps the most important caps i have seen here... 

Again, it would be interesting to check out what happened before this and see that who acted the hardest at the beginning was NIna and Alan just reacted.:cool:
Possibly the same situation as always. He makes an inappropriate comment and takes a slap in the face (or almost).

Before this they were talking, debating and at some points disagreeing and arguing. NIna's allergy I could understand was one of the topics. And Serena too.
:dodgy:

On 19/09/2017 at 12:49 AM, thedbear said:

Again, it would be interesting to check out what happened before this and see that who acted the hardest at the beginning was NIna and Alan just reacted.:cool:
Possibly the same situation as always. He makes an inappropriate comment and takes a slap in the face (or almost).

Before this they were talking, debating and at some points disagreeing and arguing. NIna's allergy I could understand was one of the topics. And Serena too.
:dodgy:

So for you that thing that we saw alan do on nina has an excuse??? good to know... especially because most of us already saw on alan many signs that situations like these may occur

i saw her throwing him to the bed... and then saw him throwing to the bed.. and then didn't saw nina grabbing strongly alan neck against the bed many times