Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

After careful review of the replay and consulting with the other Refs...

Baseball-_Instant-_Replay.png

IMHO, he did give her a protein shake. :biggrin:

jawoer0qfenepm_q4q4f-2017-09-19-17h24m26

Just like in football, you need good evidence to overturn a call, and it looks like she swallowed that, the ruling that she swallowed his cum stands!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

haven't seen the manager do anything more on cam than he did today. maybe he has a jelous girlfriend or wife?

Alan needs to grow a set, wasn't this George character fondling Nina in front of Alan a while back? He had his hands all over Serena and the dolt Alan just sat there. 

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well! When NIna tore Alan's shirt on the bathroom door, he went out to smoke only in shorts. No footwear went.

Nina even called Serena and asked to go after him. What she did then put on the standard, jacket and footwear.
But she returns on her own a few minutes later and Alan goes a little further.

As everyone here noticed (and listened) for debate, Serena wore nothing but T-shirts and panties. And cigarette (?), Out of the question because she did not return with any of this.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam18?timestamp=1505855757   (return she)

Precisely because it was possible to hear. and based on what I open the post up, deduction is that there is a point that leads to a place to smoke (hence the protections) and before this or another direction a space, which can be used for more stealth activities. (by the sound capacity).

The most interesting thing is that we were here on the day justly praising the place for not having a blind spot and stealthy and dissimulated behavior of its members. Will it now that with Serena and other people there, will this merit fall?:cry:

Good analysis @thedbear. I think  it is safe to assume they have an off-camera  hidden place for sneaking quick sex.  I could clearly hear Serena's excited voice  while she  went out with the manager.

Due to this fact we should degrades this apartment's ranking.

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Good analysis @thedbear. I think  it is safe to assume they have an off-camera  hidden place for sneaking quick sex.  I could clearly hear Serena's excited voice  while she  went out with the manager.

Due to this fact we should degrades this apartment's ranking.

I have to agree on this point.  I can't stand mole sex or hidden sex.  If you are afraid to have sex on cam; the get the fuck out of the project!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Below is a post from @pahman. He discovered something quite interesting: 

Yes, i think she was having sex with the manager. You can hear her voice:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam18?timestamp=1505855165

Yes but it was still off-cam..Perhaps they didn't know that will be catch through the sound 

And after all it seems they also hide from cams to have sex at this house and also exist hide spots where they can do things 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes but it was still off-cam..Perhaps they didn't know that will be catch through the sound 

And after all it seems they also hide from cams to have sex at this house and also exist hide spots where they can do things 

I feel I am being teased or manipulated. What is the point of Allan and Serena do all the foreplay and sneak out for sex? I mean what the hell?

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Really, what kind if shit is that!? This "George" is a really sleazy character

One thing I learned years ago: "You don't shit where you eat."  There cannot be any good out of the manager fucking the help.  Another term for it is:  "Sticking your dick in the cash register."  Anybody with a lick of business sense already knows this. How George got to be a manager is beyond me. To do this in Alan's place or with the girl Alan shows an interest in makes him a complete ass who obviously thinks with the wrong head.  Yeah yeah, I know Alan is a sleeze but 2 wrongs do not make a right.  I'd make life so miserable for Serena she'd be forced to leave.  I'd rather be alone than be in the situation Alan's in.  He's a balless cuck.  I don't know maybe he's reaping what he sowed.  Still, it's a shitty manager, shitty broad, and a shitty situation.  I will not be paying as much attention to this apartment as I had in the past.  I cannot support this kind of treatment or this kind of drama.  Jesus, VH is really filled with fricking drama, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

Just now, zoifan said:

I feel I am being teased or manipulated. What is the point of Allan and Serena do all the foreplay and sneak out for sex? I mean what the hell?

The main purpose was to tease... that's why it was so staged

The house was very bad in the ratings... 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He is their boss... just imagine the castings :biggrin::biggrin:

It's the 21st century, if my boss told me to get down and give her oral, I wouldn't do it. Well maybe I would, she's pretty hot, but not because she was my boss!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

One thing I learned years ago: "You don't shit where you eat."  There cannot be any good out of the manager fucking the help.  Another term for it is:  "Sticking your dick in the cash register."  Anybody with a lick of business sense already knows this. How George got to be a manager is beyond me. To do this in Alan's place or with the girl Alan shows an interest in makes him a complete ass who obviously thinks with the wrong head.  Yeah yeah, I know Alan is a sleeze but 2 wrongs do not make a right.  I'd make life so miserable for Serena she'd be forced to leave.  I'd rather be alone than be in the situation Alan's in.  He's a balless cuck.  I don't know maybe he's reaping what he sowed.  Still, it's a shitty manager, shitty broad, and a shitty situation.  I will not be paying as much attention to this apartment as I had in the past.  I cannot support this kind of treatment or this kind of drama.  Jesus, VH is really filled with fricking drama, isn't it?

Already did that since 2-3 days ago... 

• Like 1