Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I will do a scheme.. perhaps will be easier 
Alex is a manager ... he is living in a VH house... he is a tenant.. it's suppose to have sex in the house
Jeka is a manager ... he is living in a VH house... he is a tenant.. it's suppose to have sex in the house
Layne is a manager ... he is living in a VH house... he is a tenant.. it's suppose to have sex in the house
George is a manager ... he is NOT living in a VH house... he ISN'T a tenant ... he ISN'T a guest... so simple as that... can't be compared...  Must be really hard to understand that

If you prefer a flow chart, i can draw one for you

but i understand... you need to see this like that to be able to keep defending your lady... just wondering what would be your comment if the hiding sex from cams was in other house... 

Lets agree to desagree.

Okay, gentlemen updating my feelings here, hehehe,
First, George: A little annoyed that there may actually be a blind spot there (evidently along the front door or at the front door) because of the well-defined sound we had.

It loses itself in part or begins to lose (if this becomes a constant practice and not a single inadequate slip), the merit we have given here from the beginning by this place does not have blind spots and its occupants do not engage in elusive and disguised behavior.
I really not wish there was a relapse here just where this has not happened since its implementation.

As for the act itself, first strange (by location and not disturbing neighbors) second to flag that "manager" should not get involved with members, sorry, hahahahahaha.

Alex and LI to promote a 3some, who is known who (and not only one). Do I need to spell?
Misty, today. But Misty yesterday entered Alex's apartment and Anna (fainted), but to participate if sober a  one 4fome,  and that I think that all here took note of this in its last alcoholic blackouts of a 4some .Parem it partipou of a 3some, when whole and (gess) with whom? Alex , (your manager). I need to spell with who else?
Eugene and Alina (managers), dodged through the front door with? Do I need to spell?
Jeca and? Layne and? Again, do I need to spell? hehehehehe.

So these "moralizing" arguments come to an end, and can we wait to see if George is really and really good, as he draws? Or just one more like everyone else? I confess, curious for this.
How much to avoid cams, remember that he partipou of a strip poker (the first one) with Nina, that lost everything, but the panties and Alan (total loss). He kept the underwear.
This is for those who now come to companionship this apartment and does not know their roots (or for the site in general) .hehehehehe. One year now in Nov.

For this apartment, which begins to reach high expectations, I hope it has "breath" to maintain it. The first, from a couple of 3. We have already seen that Alan has "willingness" to deal with 2 at the same time. Are we just going to stay in this or are we going to "burn" the place a little more? The arrival of Serena and as we saw yesterday suggests, that the battalion of firemen should be ready from now .hehehehehehe.
And for reinforcement, neither Alex nor much less Nina, are "angels" or "saints with aureulas.Just look for the cam 3 what we have in the upper fairway in orange color.
Does anyone know? Wow, hehehehehe.
We have not seen its use is true,
Still 

Do you or do I continue to torture you here with my "innocent" remarks?

So shall we give a respite to the convenient attacks to overthrow this place and its occupants?

Simply take (of course, containing unhappy and inadequate attitudes, Ok mr Alan? Heheh) and hope that they continue to surprise us with ever more enjoyable situations in our expectations here and enjoyable for them there?

Meus 5 centavos, por favor ..... heheheheh
My 5 cents, please ..... heheheheh

Well all I know it's this house it's an success not because people hide all the time,or because they don't do nothing etc,BUT because it's always something happening,things changing etc,we can't say this about many houses in VH(sadly).Agree with last thedbear coment regard the point it's better Manager not be present,he should be more in backstage coordinating things,specialy after suposdly he gone hide with Serena to have sex,hope what make this place good and diferent to continue..no hidding,interesting residents,an regular "action".

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

A little annoyed that there may actually be a blind spot there (evidently along the front door or at the front door) because of the well-defined sound we had.

This is the only legitimate complaint that I've seen in the past multiple pages of this ridiculous topic.

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Alex and LI to promote a 3some, who is known who (and not only one). Do I need to spell?
Misty, today. But Misty yesterday entered Alex's apartment and Anna (fainted), but to participate if sober a  one 4fome,  and that I think that all here took note of this in

Alex and Anna are Bree/Drew's and Misty's managers. Alex constantly has sex with Bree. Anna has had a sexual encounter with Misty... in very plain view of the camera. Any complaints for those two? Nope. People just hypocritically choose when to get on their soap box and nag about things.

37 minutes ago, Lampros20mc said:

Alan  and  Serena  sleep  ? 

Alan sleeps and Serena by her watch should have arrived by now. Or it has arrived. In another place! Hehehe,

Apparently looking at another apartment because this one today is "in physical maintenance".
A feather ,:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is the only legitimate complaint that I've seen in the past multiple pages of this ridiculous topic.

Alex and Anna are Bree/Drew's and Misty's managers. Alex constantly has sex with Bree. Anna has had a sexual encounter with Misty... in very plain view of the camera. Any complaints for those two? Nope. People just hypocritically choose when to get on their soap box and nag about things.

Yes, they are doing it on cams. If this manager had done it on cam, i don't think people would be here complaining about it. And he does not live there. That is the difference.

By doing this, it seems to me that he's using his position and taking advantage on the situation. This apt will fall again because what is happening there is fake and staged.

I suppose even a pimp gets to fuck his whores all he wants. The whole concept of "real lives on cam" is pretty much a mirage here now. Perhaps soon they can change the name to the more fitting name, Whore-House.TV, which is what it's becoming. #nomanagers