Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, signaled that George is already in the process of impalntar elsewhere. Maybe 2 couples (4 people). The collection of equipment yesterday is evidence.
I hope one of the couples is Edna and Joe.
Joe, we've seen each other before, somehow resembling Alan. It is not knocked down in the drink, and does not hug or sleep with a puff.
Get Edna right, as we're seeing now.

Edna in turn traces any and all, no problems or neuras.
Maybe she's lucky to fit Serena there (or maybe even Nina) because she's really committed to the project and not making a tantrum or pissing.

Where Alan needs to have man attitude he acts as a child and where he needs to be malleable as a child, he acts truculent like an ogre,
The humiliation that Serena is passing now at this moment, becomes embarrassing and cruel. Especially because we're all seeing this and she does not deserve it. Nina will have to ask for forgiveness on her knees because she had to move away and leave her with this "banana"

damn translator
What I mean is, there's no way Joe equals Alan.
Of course even with the mistranslated sense the idea could not be this anymore.
but correction is correction.

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx jabbath, golfer showed me the program, you guys will always be the best source for pics for me

I use Bandicam for both still & vid captures. Upload to Postimage.org for ease of posting here. Gifs are created from short vids & converted online at https://ezgif.com/video-to-gif

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

As a potential subscriber to this site..the sound issues..or lack of sound hardly makes you subscribe ..
this happens too often..especially on this apartment.
As soon as anything starts to happen...the audio mysteriously fails.

Just now, plum said:

As a potential subscriber to this site..the sound issues..or lack of sound hardly makes you subscribe ..
this happens too often..especially on this apartment.
As soon as anything starts to happen...the audio mysteriously fails.

Audio is fine on HD cams. 

Well at least someone had sex in the house and not just the usual blowjob,at least this time Alan didn't have to use an dildo,it was just him being treated and that's it,Gess serena Will only have sex in this place when an dude for her "magically" appears in picture.Till then it's this..dildo,andjob,some fingering and nothing more.Honestly she acts so freasky and full of life during the day,night then in bed it's this..honestly it's better watch Nina and Alan.