Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, signaled that George is already in the process of impalntar elsewhere. Maybe 2 couples (4 people). The collection of equipment yesterday is evidence.
I hope one of the couples is Edna and Joe.
Joe, we've seen each other before, somehow resembling Alan. It is not knocked down in the drink, and does not hug or sleep with a puff.
Get Edna right, as we're seeing now.

Edna in turn traces any and all, no problems or neuras.
Maybe she's lucky to fit Serena there (or maybe even Nina) because she's really committed to the project and not making a tantrum or pissing.

Where Alan needs to have man attitude he acts as a child and where he needs to be malleable as a child, he acts truculent like an ogre,
The humiliation that Serena is passing now at this moment, becomes embarrassing and cruel. Especially because we're all seeing this and she does not deserve it. Nina will have to ask for forgiveness on her knees because she had to move away and leave her with this "banana"

Please no..would like the housee(suposdly of four)to be with new persons that I never seen,don't like this thing of open new houses with people we already seen doing a lot of things on cams.

7 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Those are nice nipples, but I do miss Nina's! :blush:

bandicam_2017-09-20_16-47-48-937.jpg

Nina nipples are just on another level(and size).Think it's more than time for Nina return.Seing how Serena and Alan don't do almost nothing it's better to just have the three.

I'm not sure Nina moved away.  So I don't believe she left Serena with any "banana".  As I recall she was smiling when she walked out the door and right before she left she gave Nina a BJ. Moreover, I did not see Nina pack up all her clothes and cosmetics.  If someone else did will let please let me know.  Serena's actions seem to tell me Nina is coming back and that's why Serena will not fuck Allen.  Serena seems to be doing a great job of walking a fine line here.  Resisting Alan and keeping him mollified until Nina's return.  She (Serena) is a master dick tease and she needs to be given the situation she's in.  It is my understanding she was homeless before she came into this house and except for the episode with the dickhead George, I'm quite impressed with her. Her survival instincts are way, way above par.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Meanwhile in the bedroom:

SerenaAlan5.JPG

Please Jabbath you have the right resources to tell this story right with proper animation. Serena needs to "spur" Alan manually for something to go forward.

George needs to bring in tomorrow, a man (real) and even a woman, so that Serena can show her real ability.

Maybe so, Nina, can face her when she gets back. I would be dying of shame in her place.

• Upvote 1

he can't keep his hands off the stuffed animal because, as i've said all along, he is a child. and, if the circumstances are right, a dangerous one. i'd give anything to see him go away and fun happen again in this apartment. tonight could have extraordinary but he screwed it up.

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm not sure Nina moved away.  So I don't believe she left Serena with any "banana".  As I recall she was smiling when she walked out the door and right before she left she gave Nina a BJ. Moreover, I did not see Nina pack up all her clothes and cosmetics.  If someone else did will let please let me know.  Serena's actions seem to tell me Nina is coming back and that's why Serena will not fuck Allen.  Serena seems to be doing a great job of walking a fine line here.  Resisting Alan and keeping him mollified until Nina's return.  She (Serena) is a master dick tease and she needs to be given the situation she's in.  It is my understanding she was homeless before she came into this house and except for the episode with the dickhead George, I'm quite impressed with her. Her survival instincts are way, way above par.

Nina only took a very small bag. No way she will be away for long. When she left him he had fucked Serena already thats for sure...