Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

39 minutes ago, snag said:

In Russia, this type of house. The apartment does not have a blind spot, because the place where they smoke is not part of the apartment. Behind the door are other apartments, so there could not be sex behind the door.

snag, hi

so how do you think it could have been done?
The sound is completely clear and defined of what it is and as I posted, incredible that did not disturb neighbors
At 2:00 AM
Any idea ?

I have already exhausted my ability to analyze and have not come to a conclusion,

The point is that if we can hear through a closed entrance door, what would not be listening then in the open hallway?
I have this same debate for me to understand or better, had in RLC (Efim and Anabel)

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I never saw that clip where Alan fucked Serena.  I saw where he tried with Nina there but I never saw him actually do it.  Clip or capture please?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

He never fucked her. He would do it when Nina left him. So hes waiting her return.

Sorry, gentlemen, I've been an "eagle" in this apartment ever since George made the first strip poker with Alan and NIna in the bedroom, if I'm not mistaken on a Saturday (weekend).

So, up to this point, penetration if it happened was off the cam and the apartment. Not even the next day of Nina's trip is possible. Maybe an entry, but nothing effective or protracted as is standard with Nina,
What leaves the doubt (and was inside quickly (less than 1 minute) or at the door) is that it was under cover.

Up to this point, Serena is still a virgin of Alan's dick in her pussy on the cam and in bed. Just as Serena's pussy is a virgin of Alan's tongue and NIna's as well (on cam and bed). Out? We do not know .

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, gentlemen, I've been an "eagle" in this apartment ever since George made the first strip poker with Alan and NIna in the bedroom, if I'm not mistaken on a Saturday (weekend).

So, up to this point, penetration if it happened was off the cam and the apartment. Not even the next day of Nina's trip is possible. Maybe an entry, but nothing effective or protracted as is standard with Nina,
What leaves the doubt (and was inside quickly (less than 1 minute) or at the door) is that it was under cover.

Up to this point, Serena is still a virgin of Alan's dick in her pussy on the cam and in bed. Just as Serena's pussy is a virgin of Alan's tongue and NIna's as well (on cam and bed). Out? We do not know .

Serena is a Virgin of anything Alan except for the lousy fingering he gave her yesterday. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Serena is not the one who does not want it. He promised Nina no intercourse when away and he is a good boy so far. Wont blame him for that.

Lol, it's really a different world over there.  Nina goes away and it's ok to finger Serena, and make out with her, and suck his dick and swallow his cum, or let him shoot it on your boobs, but no intercourse!!!! 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who bets on a second round from Edda and Joe? Night is still young I mean :biggrin:

Let's hope so! Did he ever cum, the stuff she was doing to him would make most guys explode pretty quick, he must be thinking too much about the cams or something

6 hours ago, snag said:

In Russia, this type of house. The apartment does not have a blind spot, because the place where they smoke is not part of the apartment. Behind the door are other apartments, so there could not be sex behind the door.

We are not saying the apartment has a blindspot. We are saying there is somewhere outside the apartment door, perhaps in the stairway they sneak sex with Serena off-camera from time to time.  

I carefully watched and listened that clip from Hall. Serena went out with bare legs, only tshirt with the manager. Manager had his jacket on. The jacket is an indication that you can't stay outdoor with only a T shirt on (no bra BTW) Serena came back in 20min. You could hear her moans when you crank up the volume.

I have absolutely no doubt that Serena went out with the manage and had sex with him. Period. 

Once she came back, she did not wash, just changed the underwear and this happened:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam17/serena-alan-facefuck-fingerbang-sept-20

It seems that Alan felt left behind and wanted to get some.