Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, sigfried said:

if you check out the vid when edda was sodomized she asked him to stop many times and he was hurting her.

Somebody pm me this moment so I can see for myself. Siegfried, can you understand the language?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think he must live with that in that case.:biggrin: Cant remember seen similar things in Barca locations. 

Not talking about the tenants, I’m talking about the lovey dovey celebrations on CC. Nack hates that stuff. You’ll see. Lol

Just now, Russ said:

Get these girls a 2 room house with a Jacuzzi and let the fun begin :biggrin:

Kick Rock out and send these girls over to that apartment.  Now that would be an apartment I'd check first when I came online.  Hell, it would probably get enough clicks from me that I could support the whole dam apartment.:biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Kick Rock out and send these girls over to that apartment.  Now that would be an apartment I'd check first when I came online.  Hell, it would probably get enough clicks from me that I could support the whole dam apartment.:biggrin:

Good idea but different region and manager :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Doesnt matter to me :biggrin:

You’d understand better if you followed Barca. It gets to be VERY annoying, especially when guys start falling in love with a girl. Oh dear! Please nobody start falling in love with any VH girls. Just love it for the joy of it. They are not interested in you. 

• Like 2