Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Hello or good evening to all, first thank you girls I loved your relationship to three with Edna wonderful woman of pleasure, Serena beautiful woman enjoying, and Nina magnificent dominating woman in the making. However two small reviews. 1: the lighting to review 2: too many accessories and not enough lesbian exchanges. But this is nothing you have were all three perfect. I have a question for the forum and or for the manager George has it several apartments or just the one there? thanks again girls

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Hello or good evening to all, first thank you girls I loved your relationship to three with Edna wonderful woman of pleasure, Serena beautiful woman enjoying, and Nina magnificent dominating woman in the making. However two small reviews. 1: the lighting to review 2: too many accessories and not enough lesbian exchanges. But this is nothing you have were all three perfect. I have a question for the forum and or for the manager George has it several apartments or just the one there? thanks again girls

Just this one so far, but I think another one is in the works.