Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

I must admit, that I am completely confused and equally insecure with the numbers there. What we see is clearly a dance of chairs. Someone will stand. Or lying down to be more practical to the place.

main cast, support of coadjuvants and toast the director himself on stage.

At the last conbination was understood (or at least so would be) a 4some with Edda and Joe, along with Alan and Serena.

Now we see something possibly in this line involving the main character who is Nina.

Serena would perhaps understand again the "virgin" since she still continues this way for the guest. But she leans (too) again to the casting director.

So unless everyone messes there with each other, without restrictions (of course avoiding man with man) and so again beating Anna and Alex in situation and numbers involved I really do not see a favorable outcome and that will not generate more and more pages of disputes.

I'm simply sitting in the audience this time with the play or the rehearsal, I know it.

And to understand why I mentioned the dance of the chairs.
We only have two stages there: one completely premium (5, 6, 7 and 8) and the other with only one premium cam (1) for accompaniment.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I must admit, that I am completely confused and equally insecure with the numbers there. What we see is clearly a dance of chairs. Someone will stand. Or lying down to be more practical to the place.

main cast, support of coadjuvants and toast the director himself on stage.

At the last conbination was understood (or at least so would be) a 4some with Edda and Joe, along with Alan and Serena.

Now we see something possibly in this line involving the main character who is Nina.

Serena would perhaps understand again the "virgin" since she still continues this way for the guest. But she leans (too) again to the casting director.

So unless everyone messes there with each other, without restrictions (of course avoiding man with man) and so again beating Anna and Alex in situation and numbers involved I really do not see a favorable outcome and that will not generate more and more pages of disputes.

I'm simply sitting in the audience this time with the play or the rehearsal, I know it.

And to understand why I mentioned the dance of the chairs.
We only have two stages there: one completely premium (5, 6, 7 and 8) and the other with only one premium cam (1) for accompaniment.

This house it's like an soap opera,and with explicit sex scenes hehe.Just lovely,boredom it's far from this place.