Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

The 50% that goes to mngrs. This is where the sub mngrs $ should come from not the tenants. 

There’s not an endless supply of money. Anyone in between VH and the tenant is getting paid first. The tenant is not privy to these amounts and can only claim what the manager tells them they’ve earned. I personally don’t trust them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

There’s not an endless supply of money. Anyone in between VH and the tenant is getting paid first. The tenant is not privy to these amounts and can only claim what the manager tells them they’ve earned. I personally don’t trust them. 

I'm fairly certain with the shenanigans of the compound VH will be keeping tabs on where the money goes.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

We seem to be going back on this big old ferris wheel that will go no where and may get you more annoyed by talking it over and over and over.

Sorry, I won’t stick my head in the sand cause it ruins the mood. I’ll expose these guys if they treat these girls like meat. These girls need to know they have someone looking out for them. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

The only reason to use the managers is cause they have no $ & need a backer. Its like dealing with a loanshark. Only when there is no other choice.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I won’t stick my head in the sand cause it ruins the mood. I’ll expose these guys if they treat these girls like meat. These girls need to know they have someone looking out for them. 

That's fair enough if that happens but it isn't always going to be the case.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I'm fairly certain with the shenanigans of the compound VH will be keeping tabs on where the money goes.

Then VH should explain to us how that’s the case. Especially in light of what happend in the compound.

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

We seem to be going back on this big old ferris wheel that will go no where and may get you more annoyed by talking it over and over and over.

You don't want to hear it you can always put her on ignore.  Some of us feel strongly about it and appreciate her comments..  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Then VH should explain to us how that’s the case. Especially in light of what happend in the compound.

I think it would be nice if VH got in on the conversation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems Nina is getting a lil more cozy with Joe...

Look's like it's the only place to sit and she seems to be making room for Alan..  I'm not sure she has any real interest in George and alan seems to have been treating her really well the past couple of days.  Unless I missed something when I was off line.