Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

For a day - zero posts.

It's me that - just fuck, it does not work. They must keep intrigue, invite friends, make parties.

And they made the first, cautious step in this direction...

I repeat - all couples come to this. Perhaps the exception will be for Misty - if it is to adjust the rotation of the guys, girls/couples (just she will keep the intrigue of pickup new people). And the new apartment is AA - but this is still a secret:blush:.

100050.jpg

100051.jpg

100052.jpg

100053.jpg

100054.jpg

Still..this apartment and residents are miles better than some others in VH and would go even further and say..it one of the best in the site.The only bad things i see are..no friends or guests till date,and no parties also.The rest..it's nice to change to their house and see them there(not every house I see like that)and we know something hot can happen in an second.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

I will request from VH support full refund for my subscription. Nina & Alan fucked only 3 times today.  Way below average.  I didn't have my money's worth.  What a rip-off  :angel::sad::angel:

Hehe,this couple it's so great an delivers so much and nicely that we even play with things like this.This shows they are doing just fine.Again congrats for the new managers that did an awesome first try.

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I demand age verification. Lol

He must be legal somewhere on earth  LOL  He really looks like he is 19 or 20 and her about 22.

Regardless, they must have started fucking quite young to do it that well at their age.  Practice makes it perfect  (OMG  I must be a pro now  LMAO)