Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Interesting question on cutting the cams when people are sick: I think that should be left to them (the participants) When Lina was really sick Alex cut the cams several times which is okay. But when people dont wanna the stream cut why force them to do it? That would not be fair I think. 

I think it depends what kind of 'sick' you have... Because watching 3 peoples sick without the masks is completely different from watching them with the masks... 

People will think they are in quarantine or something 

Just thinking about the image this kind of situation could bring for VH

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Interesting question on cutting the cams when people are sick: I think that should be left to them (the participants) When Lina was really sick Alex cut the cams several times which is okay. But when people dont wanna the stream cut why force them to do it? That would not be fair I think. 

For me it all falls back on the question of how much can one afford to lose by cutting the streams.  Again, there are 14 other apartments to view, simply turn the turn to another apartment until the apartment is question is well.  Of course, all of my sympathy goes out the window if there is no valid reason for the masks.

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

I think it depends what kind of 'sick' you have... Because watching 3 peoples sick without the masks is completely different from watching them with the masks... 

Well when people are sick sometimes they wear masks. Pretty sure its no big deal for VH. When people dont like it there are enough other places to watch even when you exclude xgswhoever and ARAJ :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

For me it all falls back on the question of how much can one afford to lose by cutting the streams.  Again, there are 14 other apartments to view, simply turn the turn to another apartment until the apartment is question is well.  Of course, all of my sympathy goes out the window if there is no valid reason for the masks.

Agree I dont think they wear these masks for fun. And its quite obvious Serena is sick. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Just thinking about the image this kind of situation could bring for VH

Interesting.  I think more about the people than I do VH.  If people didn't cancel their accounts when they see sexual assault and nothing is done.  I doubt many will cancel their account over a few days of wearing a mask.  And one thing I have not heard mentioned, do any of us know how Nina's allergies have affected her immune system.  She may feel the masks are necessary for her.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Interesting.  I think more about the people than I do VH.  If people didn't cancel their accounts when they see sexual assault and nothing is done.  I doubt many will cancel their account over a few days of wearing a mask.  And one thing I have not heard mentioned, do any of us know how Nina's allergies have affected her immune system.  She may feel the masks are necessary for her.

I said that yesterday.. that she may be the 'reason' of the masks in the house.. 

On 26/09/2017 at 12:08 AM, Sparkles said:

Guess her immunity system is not so strong ... it's not the first time she use a mask

• Like 1

Right now it appears this apartment is coming together with some love for each other.  Regardless of how we feel about the masks the participants #1 concern should be for the happiness and well being of each participant towards the other.  It's obvious they have to look out for each other because neither VH or George is going to look out for them.  I think they are beginning to realize that now.  It should be interesting to see how this develops.  I know I'll be watching.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Right now it appears this apartment is coming together with some love for each other.  Regardless of how we feel about the masks the participants #1 concern should be for the happiness and well being of each participant towards the other.  It's obvious they have to look out for each other because neither VH or George is going to look out for them.  I think they are beginning to realize that now.  It should be interesting to see how this develops.  I know I'll be watching.

I agree, health and fundamental, and I think that everyone understands,
the same happens in the apartment of layne and mika, I think nobody has the moral to complain, knowing that the reasons very valid for what goes on inside the apartments

• Like 1