Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

12 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not agree with you, Alan does not have sex with serena because it's not part of the show yet,

He does not have to have sex with Serena, just to be more affectionate and sensitive.
What woman likes to be treated "indifferently" as he does in Nina's presence, especially when she is actually part of the relationship?
Even Nina tries to avoid this.
The worst is that Serena does not do that to him, and the ogre is unable to perceive this

The script (?), There provided a massage between Nina and Serena, (mutual) and only. So what was he doing there if not for a stone in the way. And that ended up being.

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

He does not have to have sex with Serena, just to be more affectionate and sensitive.
What woman likes to be treated "indifferently" as he does in Nina's presence, especially when she is actually part of the relationship?
Even Nina tries to avoid this.
The worst is that Serena does not do that to him, and the ogre is unable to perceive this

The script (?), There provided a massage between Nina and Serena, (mutual) and only. So what was he doing there if not for a stone in the way. And that ended up being.

I will be very honest to my opinion, and that there is a lot of show in this apartment for ratings, nothing wrong with that, they do great shows:biggrin:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I will be very honest to my opinion, and that there is a lot of show in this apartment for ratings, nothing wrong with that, they do great shows:biggrin:

I totally agree with you and have already pointed this out here before.

We can make a great show, really like they do now, but with less conflict and controversy.

Something more linear and coherent, That's exactly what I'm observing here.
The acceptance effect will be much greater and better.

And for this ALL there has to row in the same direction and intensity.

Edited by thedbear

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dildo threesome again iukss..someday Serena will finaly have an boyfriend or something and we see them having nice good sex.

We already hit it.

I figured before that ideial would be with Alan, but as I now see this will not happen because Alan is not able to take it like this, so how to introduce a fourth staff there (a man or girl) without creating an impact on the apartment line that indicates being a relationship between 3 ?

George even had to play stunt for this, instead of Alan.
And look what gave it.Or Edda who also entered this emergency support?

We justified before that it was because NIna was absent and he did not feel at ease (fair and logical in part). Equally controversial.

We are already on the 28th and tomorrow 29th will be a week that Nina has returned. What's the excuse now? .

31 minutes ago, thedbear said:

We already hit it.

I figured before that ideial would be with Alan, but as I now see this will not happen because Alan is not able to take it like this, so how to introduce a fourth staff there (a man or girl) without creating an impact on the apartment line that indicates being a relationship between 3 ?

George even had to play stunt for this, instead of Alan.
And look what gave it.Or Edda who also entered this emergency support?

We justified before that it was because NIna was absent and he did not feel at ease (fair and logical in part). Equally controversial.

We are already on the 28th and tomorrow 29th will be a week that Nina has returned. What's the excuse now? .

Agree with you.We tought three were the perfect match but now it's obvious Serena needs a man for her.This dildo "events" are just becoming ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So Serena isn’t letting Alan fuck her? Can’t blsme her, but still is that the case?

The way that I saw it (have proof in recordings) Serena is desperate for real sex with Alan.

Alan is the one that made excuses. They did blow job, fingering, handjob .... everything except penetration. 

Things between Alan and Serena gradually progressed. Started with touching, fooling around, fingering, hand job, oral - and stopped there. no vaginal.

The fidelity rules between Nina and Alan doesn't make any sense. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fasterboss said:

Well... IMO, Serena is not working nicely with the Manager. That is not a smart move of her.

George made a brilliant move by having an apartment for Edda. He will be making good $$$ and totally deserves it. Edda and George are predictable for George. That is why he bet his money on them and got an apartment for them.

However, based on what we saw right after Serena's birthday, I can tell that Serena does not comply with George's vision and plans. She made such an epic drama and did not agree to get close to one the most elite male performers in VH. George would not invest on promoting Serena anymore. Serena is not predictable to George. That mean, Serena will act like a 3rd wheel until she comply with George.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Agree with you.We tought three were the perfect match but now it's obvious Serena needs a man for her.This dildo "events" are just becoming ridiculous.

Serena does not need (or would not need) a man. It is presupposed in NIna & Alan & Serena that she already has it. Or should it be so ..

Just as she does not need a woman, for she has one too. And in this case, it behaves exactly as it should be (Nina).

If this on-line apartment were identified as Nina & Alan, Serena's situation would now be ok and anything there would be a bonus. Evolving any u of them.

For a practical example, it's not like announcing that Tim and Zoi are trying a 3some with Rachel and yes that they are already a 3some with Rachel. Or Sally.

And I do not think the use of "&" in place of "," was an oversight of typing on the part of Vh or George;

And finally, I do not think the game with the consoles and dildos are going to be ridiculous.

Ridiculous is the way they are being taken there.

See the resounding success that was between Adda Nina and Serena.
With Alan present? Would be a resounding failure.

Finally who should be "seducing" and surrounding Serena should and should have to be Alan and not George any other.

The line itself already validates and justifies this.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Well... IMO, Serena is not working nicely with the Manager. That is not a smart move of her.

George made a brilliant move by having an apartment for Edda. He will be making good $$$ and totally deserves it. Edda and George are predictable for George. That is why he bet his money on them and got an apartment for them.

However, based on what we saw right after Serena's birthday, I can tell that Serena does not comply with George's vision and plans. She made such an epic drama and did not agree to get close to one the most elite male performers in VH. George would not invest on promoting Serena anymore. Serena is not predictable to George. That mean, Serena will act like a 3rd wheel until she comply with George.

Serena did not agree to get close to one of the most elite performers on VH??!!:biggrin::biggrin::huh: Who would that be?  Jeff?  Alex?  Peter? George is a fucking dickhead who got into Serena's pants and then tried to pimp her out to one of his bros.  When Serena didn't go for it he dumped her like a bad habit.  Prior to that he hit on Nina and tried to fuck around with her although nothing came of it.  On camera anyways.  He's a cockhound who uses his position of authority to stick his dick in any of the participants he can.  Regardless of whether they are already hooked up or not.  He has no honor and  is a terrible business man who is nothing more than a "Trick"  The main reason I'm watching these cams right now is so I can be around to see this cockhound get bit in the dick.  Sorry guy.  You and I really don't agree on this position...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Sorry But who is most elite male performers in VH.? Please, comic now not.?
is offensive to the true male of VH.

As far as I know Drew is still with Bree, Jeff has not yet come back and Layne is "stuck" at the moment.

Serena only got closer to George on the cam, because Alan did not correspond as she should.

And the next day, now with Serena, Alan, Edda and Joy was understood a 4some and again Alan stepped back. He just..Gorge was not there.

On Serena's 2nd Anniversary. Anna was there and Alan was surrounding her all the time.

Okay. No space for Serena, and partly acceptable. She again leans over George.

Look how the bed was tidy (with BDSM toys and props) suggesting what we might have there in the end ... Maybe with Edda and Joy. Or even with the tri ali

Understand I'm analyzing past facts, with the evidence we had today.

See, and I noticed this on the forum on the date, that whoever played it all for earth was Alan when he dragged Nina to the room behind closed doors.

The consequences at the start were surprising and disastrous, and it was only he who always made them happen.

Remember just for the gaming effect, the day of Nina's departure hours later, that Alan and George, leave and then return with Serena and her friend.
Alan at no time is present there. During all the time until the occurrence in the blind spot

And I emphasize this return, because in the street before entering the apartment he may have started to discard Serena. See he did not even notice her friend. Different from George.