Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So Serena isn’t letting Alan fuck her? Can’t blsme her, but still is that the case?

Just answer this from the top of your interpretation. In other words, someone who does not accompany the place, because he remembers his brother.

How can she refuse to be fucked up if Alan does not even get close to her with this
intent Do not you hold her (tight) as before or even kiss her?
Just pat on the top of your head?!.
:cool:

54 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Serena did not agree to get close to one of the most elite performers on VH??!!:biggrin::biggrin::huh: Who would that be?  Jeff?  Alex?  Peter? George is a fucking dickhead who got into Serena's pants and then tried to pimp her out to one of his bros.  When Serena didn't go for it he dumped her like a bad habit.  Prior to that he hit on Nina and tried to fuck around with her although nothing came of it.  On camera anyways.  He's a cockhound who uses his position of authority to stick his dick in any of the participants he can.  Regardless of whether they are already hooked up or not.  He has no honor and  is a terrible business man who is nothing more than a "Trick"  The main reason I'm watching these cams right now is so I can be around to see this cockhound get bit in the dick.  Sorry guy.  You and I really don't agree on this position...

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Well... IMO, Serena is not working nicely with the Manager. That is not a smart move of her.

George made a brilliant move by having an apartment for Edda. He will be making good $$$ and totally deserves it. Edda and George are predictable for George. That is why he bet his money on them and got an apartment for them.

However, based on what we saw right after Serena's birthday, I can tell that Serena does not comply with George's vision and plans. She made such an epic drama and did not agree to get close to one the most elite male performers in VH. George would not invest on promoting Serena anymore. Serena is not predictable to George. That mean, Serena will act like a 3rd wheel until she comply with George.

Look, gentlemen, I've changed my concept here earlier about George and Serena; But I still hold for George that his absence in front of the cam (unless inevitable) is adequate.

Also that we had unforeseen events with Serena's health immediately after her birthday, and thus dragging everyone else there to her sick condition.

But now they recover. Except Alan, who still visibly weakened.
What he still coughs and is strong, makes it clear.

The situation now begins to retake the intended and understood course (NIna & Alan & Serena). I enter the "&".

So let's look at the next few days, whether our speculations really are unfounded or whether they pertain to the new reality there.

Reinforcement, again I want to see this place and its intergrant grow and advance further.

But grow and advance "&", with identity, maturity and purpose.

This is currently only being achieved by 70% of the group there.

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Serena did not agree to get close to one of the most elite performers on VH??!!:biggrin::biggrin::huh: Who would that be?  Jeff?  Alex?  Peter? George is a fucking dickhead who got into Serena's pants and then tried to pimp her out to one of his bros.  When Serena didn't go for it he dumped her like a bad habit.  Prior to that he hit on Nina and tried to fuck around with her although nothing came of it.  On camera anyways.  He's a cockhound who uses his position of authority to stick his dick in any of the participants he can.  Regardless of whether they are already hooked up or not.  He has no honor and  is a terrible business man who is nothing more than a "Trick"  The main reason I'm watching these cams right now is so I can be around to see this cockhound get bit in the dick.  Sorry guy.  You and I really don't agree on this position...

Here is the elite guy I am referring to:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam19/guest-guy-takes-a-shower-23rd-sep-2017

Why elite? because he is well endowed (check the video) , good looking, tall and his yoga performance is something I haven't seen in any of the VH male talents.

You think it is easy for him for George to find a guy like him everyday?  I don't think so!

You think a businessman like George would just bring someone so expensive high-end without agreeing the terms with Serena?  I don't think so! If he was that stupid (i mean real stupid), he would not make it this far, bankrupt already.

You think George is dickhead pushing people? Well he  is running two of the best apartments for VH. Finding and choosing Edda is pure result of perfectionism. Otherwise we would end up with someone like Rockhead.

I tell you what,   Rockhead's manage is not pushing him. How happy are you with him?

Come on folks, lets be realistic here. You can't cheerfully enjoy Edda and call George stupid. 

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Look, gentlemen, I've changed my concept here earlier about George and Serena; But I still hold for George that his absence in front of the cam (unless inevitable) is adequate.

Also that we had unforeseen events with Serena's health immediately after her birthday, and thus dragging everyone else there to her sick condition.

But now they recover. Except Alan, who still visibly weakened.
What he still coughs and is strong, makes it clear.

The situation now begins to retake the intended and understood course (NIna & Alan & Serena). I enter the "&".

So let's look at the next few days, whether our speculations really are unfounded or whether they pertain to the new reality there.

Reinforcement, again I want to see this place and its intergrant grow and advance further.

But grow and advance "&", with identity, maturity and purpose.

This is currently only being achieved by 70% of the group there.

Please see my response to @mic351 

George finds and brings real good talents for us, including that elite guy, supposed to hook up with Serena. After adding Edda's apartment, he is the top manager of VHTV for me. Anytime I enjoy Edda, I thank George - and Edda as well. Edda seems happy. She does not seem to suffer from George's abuse. 

I don't buy it a manager with George's qualification just bring a random guy and ask Serena to fuck him. He must had his term with Serena, but she ended up  with such epic drama. 

I carefully watched Serena's September 23 drama event  from every angel a few times and used a voice translator app. At the door before leaving, George had a point for Serena while he was referring to that guy. The way I see it, Serena blow it, she is not reliable for George anymore. That is what George frankly told here what he thinked and Serena started to cry in the shower. 

36 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Here is the elite guy I am referring to:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam19/guest-guy-takes-a-shower-23rd-sep-2017

Why elite? because he is well endowed (check the video) , good looking, tall and his yoga performance is something I haven't seen in any of the VH male talents.

You think it is easy for him for George to find a guy like him everyday?  I don't think so!

You think a businessman like George would just bring someone so expensive high-end without agreeing the terms with Serena?  I don't think so! If he was that stupid (i mean real stupid), he would not make it this far, bankrupt already.

You think George is dickhead pushing people? Well he  is running two of the best apartments for VH. Finding and choosing Edda is pure result of perfectionism. Otherwise we would end up with someone like Rockhead.

I tell you what,   Rockhead's manage is not pushing him. How happy are you with him?

Come on folks, lets be realistic here. You can't cheerfully enjoy Edda and call George stupid. 

Yes i can, i love watching Edda, and George is a fucking sleazy ahole,

20 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Please see my response to @mic351 

George finds and brings real good talents for us, including that elite guy, supposed to hook up with Serena. After adding Edda's apartment, he is the top manager of VHTV for me. Anytime I enjoy Edda, I thank George - and Edda as well. Edda seems happy. She does not seem to suffer from George's abuse. 

I don't buy it a manager with George's qualification just bring a random guy and ask Serena to fuck him. He must had his term with Serena, but she ended up  with such epic drama. 

I carefully watched Serena's September 23 drama event  from every angel a few times and used a voice translator app. At the door before leaving, George had a point for Serena while he was referring to that guy. The way I see it, Serena blow it, she is not reliable for George anymore. That is what George frankly told here what he thinked and Serena started to cry in the shower. 

I also saw this point with interest in the timeline, as someone here noted that Alan had a role to console Serena in this.

I searched and wanted to see it to believe it. False alarm.
In the sequel however I see that the guy really would have a role drawn there. Prior.

I can not forget the way the bed was arranged with the objects there.

The feeling I had was that Serena really questioned George about the guest.

And also about the situation in the room, because we were all here screaming in the forum and Serena was the only one there.

It becomes patent even when she enters the bath and once again looks at your cel. Then it collapses.

Returning to the situation of George, Guest and Serena, the feeling I had was that George pointing to the door of the closed room and thus directing that Serena should continue with Nina and Alan ..

Note that just a few moments before Alan pulls NIna to bed, that Serena happened to have a more effective conversation contact with the guest.

What was intended that day, we will never know, for Alan threw everything all to earth. This is the only concrete fact we have.

And lastly, if George had this feeling as you point it in the day. today, possibly similar to me, he changed his mind about the events and was involved there.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Just answer this from the top of your interpretation. In other words, someone who does not accompany the place, because he remembers his brother.

How can she refuse to be fucked up if Alan does not even get close to her with this
intent Do not you hold her (tight) as before or even kiss her?
Just pat on the top of your head?!.
:cool:

He pats Nina on the head all the time also, why no one knows

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

Well... IMO, Serena is not working nicely with the Manager. That is not a smart move of her.

George made a brilliant move by having an apartment for Edda. He will be making good $$$ and totally deserves it. Edda and George are predictable for George. That is why he bet his money on them and got an apartment for them.

However, based on what we saw right after Serena's birthday, I can tell that Serena does not comply with George's vision and plans. She made such an epic drama and did not agree to get close to one the most elite male performers in VH. George would not invest on promoting Serena anymore. Serena is not predictable to George. That mean, Serena will act like a 3rd wheel until she comply with George.

I'm speechless, and that is extremely rare for me

Nina ad Serena getting ready to leave,both putting nice lingerie and preparing nicely..if some time ago we didn't had any ideia were they going now Seems more or less obvious..wonder it's they gona use blankets in the place cof cof.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nina ad Serena getting ready to leave,both putting nice lingerie and preparing nicely..if some time ago we didn't had any ideia were they going now Seems more or less obvious..wonder it's they gona use blankets in the place cof cof.

so where they go ?