Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

just look when the sofa become wet :biggrin:

Screenshot_1977.pngScreenshot_1978.pngScreenshot_1979.png

Yep, great capture! That's the moment of liquid pleasure ruining that couch forever. Oh sure you can try to clean it, but it'll just keep coming back like, I am pussy juice hear me roar! 

My girl has gushed like that in my face before. Amazing! 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, great capture! That's the moment of liquid pleasure ruining that couch forever. Oh sure you can try to clean it, but it'll just keep coming back like, I am pussy juice hear me roar! 

My girl has gushed like that in my face before. Amazing! 

I'd love to be the recipient of a squirt facial,,,at least once in my lifetime,,lol!

Good. Girls are indefatigable.

They talked about ordinary things. Well, that is nothing unusual. Serena and Manager are familiar before to the project. But I already wrote about this.

And yes, if I write that Misty is the best in limits and potential. Then these three crazy girls - pushed Misty from 1 place. Misty "in words" participated in such madness - but we not seen anything like it from her so far.

28 minutes ago, groomy said:

They talked about ordinary things. Well, that is nothing unusual. Serena and Manager are familiar before to the project. But I already wrote about this.

And yes, if I write that Misty is the best in limits and potential. Then these three crazy girls - pushed Misty from 1 place. Misty "in words" participated in such madness - but we not seen anything like it from her so far.

Serena fucking George was good. Misty is still #1

1 hour ago, nack said:

Serena fucking George was good. Misty is still #1

At least we now know what all the Da's were, which we all heard before just outside the front door and because George took her there.:biggrin:

The issue in the air now and that I have not seen anyone here comment is?

We moved the apartment line to NIna & Alan, Serena? Or will this now walk and climb to higher mountains?:cool:

I think this answer we'll see in the next few days.

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

Ok, you think George fucked Serena? No, Serena fucked George. She fucked him over so badly. George never wanted to expose his nudity to camera. Too bad. Serena got what she wanted and how she wanted. Amazing woman. She did not let George force her to do anything she didn't want before. Tonight, just watch how she seduced him. There is no way that was scripted.

As soft as they might look, Russian women are so powerful. They always get what they want. 

I agree 100% with you on this::)

2 hours ago, groomy said:

As for Serena and the Manager, you've really talked about it before and this is actually confirmed now.

As for Misty, you have already pointed out this "characteristic" of it, but since now someone has really reached this stage in the project (visual and proven), and meeting Anna (you are the only one who knows what she says and thinks), we know that she will charge it of Misty now,

Effectively, correct?:biggrin:

Anna, she does not like to be left behind. Much less, Misty.:dodgy: