Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

On 28/09/2017 at 9:34 AM, thedbear said:

Well! Being right (yes already so other times but sooner) or wrong (will meet with someone, other girls maybe). the strongest is to say that to this day, there (28) the apartment is already dead.:cry:

Maybe tomorrow, we will have some due and satisfactory compensation for our total loss today.:cool:
So look at other places and other projects.:dodgy:

Just to reinforce.
I was right (and the number now rises to 4). Even though today (29th) there are still 8pm there.
:biggrin:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Well, as for squirting, Alan did this with Nina (and more than once) and Nina with Serena (Alan together).
Just like they both did with Edda last night.

The point as I said before was that we still did not have 10% of Serena and her ability. And now we have the 100%.
That we did not have a more complete situation between Nina and Serena.And now we also have it

And the icing on the cake, which George had not pique for the cam. Remember the general choir here?

Then everything we found, before it did not give or was not possible, came to earth.

Why then still keep finger firm, that this is not possible? Still ?

Reinforcement, we have a line of identification of this well defined place and the circumstances immediately after this modification were compromised.

Only now do they return to favorable horizons for de facto routes.

Do you disagree yet?

And just for reinforcement, that game of chess between Alan and George, in the surrounding circumstances brought me more answers to some of my personal questions than I had expected.

Dam how did I miss Serena squirting with Nina,hope next time i will not miss it.Totaly agree Regard Serena..we haven't seen not by far everything she got to give.So lets watch next chapters hehe.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Golfer, Nack, Stanley and me are the ones creating the moments :biggrin:

Thank you for the update. You guys are doing a great job.

It must be exhausting difficult job to watch all those cams and catch the moments. You guys usually don't miss. 

il y a 56 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Haha assez sûr que la NSA ne montre aussi. :biggrin::biggrin:

hello everyone, I had not noticed the three letters, (N.S.A) before reading the message of Jabbath. So I allow myself to make humor in picture. ...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqeIR-oSRDUUhWETz3AP8...nsa-is-watching-you-masturbating_o_28921...the-beheld_women-and-surveillance.jpg..17571909.jpg...national-sexy-agency-300x300.gif... thank you Jabbath

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

watching them do nothing is just so much fun.

Hehe,Totaly,nothing like an bunch of Nothing's laying down in livingroom floor or taking endless showers back to cams,that's QUALITIE,VH qualitie right there.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The squirting of Serena:heart:was very very real:biggrin:.

Someone here already pointed to script. I agree that we have an orientation on what to do. But the consequences of what is done and how it is done are completely real between them there.
Nina when she's with the girls or with Alan, she really puts his soul into it.
And I already noticed that Serena does the same.::)

• Upvote 1