Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

I'm great with Predictions. Yeah, I usually wrong, however...

I'd say that George will tease the cams only. Any follow thru will be offline. :cool:

Alan will most likely get smashed & be the end of party. :sad:

Serena will remain unscrewed until after midnite their time. :cry:

tumblr_mukkjl8_SET1rdfgw4o1_r1_500.gif

• Like 1

Nope!  I think Serena will have the manager before Alan.  I think she feels a sense of loyalty to Nina no matter what Nina is doing now.  I think Alan simply does not have the balls to tell someone to lay off.  he'll sit and pout and watch the manager take what he thinks may have been his.  Unfortunately we may not get to see it.  They may wind up in the manager's apartment off cam..

7 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Really just a typical Alpha Male. Serena is drawn to 'Bad Boys' just like any hot nerdy girl. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-19_12-47-15-781.jpg

Well! A fire is in the process of starting;

If we will have only one firefighter or two for this mission, the right one and they will have to act with efficiency and precision.:dodgy:

• Like 1

Here is my prediction: Allan's penis will not enter any vagina other that Nina. Mark my post here :)

Serena is acting unusual. In real life a woman like here will not starve for sex like she does (unless she lives in Middle East) . I think she is playing a well calculated persona on camera. Her sexual chemistry makes this apartment very popular. That is $$$$$.

• Like 1