Misty Part #1

9 hours ago, Russ said:

Would you believe there are two people in this pic  :dodgy:

On the one hand, a second camera is needed. On the other winter is coming...

It will become cold in the course of a month (to the level to go out dressed to smoke and back). That is, no party on the loggia.

If such a Loggia were at the KPLP or Jeka houses, then yes. The second camera makes sense. For up to October can walk to the street in T-shirts. And the winter is quite warm. Week two cold and all. Misty house will be cold from October to April.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

On the one hand, a second camera is needed. On the other winter is coming...

It will become cold in the course of a month (to the level to go out dressed to smoke and back). That is, no party on the loggia.

If such a Loggia were at the KPLP or Jeka houses, then yes. The second camera makes sense. For up to October can walk to the street in T-shirts. And the winter is quite warm. Week two cold and all. Misty house will be cold from October to April.

I was thinking about that myself.  I was wondering how long it would be before they can't walk out onto the loggia without wearing a coat, but it looks like there are weather tight windows on the loggia. Is it possible that it could be heated in the winter?

8 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I was thinking about that myself.  I was wondering how long it would be before they can't walk out onto the loggia without wearing a coat, but it looks like there are weather tight windows on the loggia. Is it possible that it could be heated in the winter?

It's already cold. The loggia is not heated (I do not see heating batteries). And the floor there is normal, without heating (that's for sure, they talked about it). Windows are standard. They will not save from the cold.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

It's already cold. The loggia is not heated (I do not see heating batteries). And the floor there is normal, without heating (that's for sure, they talked about it). Windows are standard. They will not save from the cold.

This is why I live in Florida, USA. I can swim in my pool in January. ::)

7 minutes ago, ceilinna said:

who are they?

the last 2 pics show lisa the only time she got fucked at chloe & james's apt. 1st 5 pics show friends that came to a party there. pic 6 & 9 show chloe with some guy that tried to get it on with her when james was away. pics 7 & 8 show lisa with a guy that tried to get it on with her at that same time. both guys failed at least on cam. all pics from the now closed chloe & james apt.

• Like 3