Misty Part #1

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

It's not the sex/reallife debate for me, it's people being pressured into doing things by other people - "managers," that don't bring anything extra to the project except put stress on human beings with the ultimate censure of being able to evict them if they do not meet their targets.

This is pretty much the definition of sex trafficking -  compelling people to perform in certain ways or a penalty will be served.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I want Misty doing this on her own without a manager. I want every tenant striking their own deal with VH. That's what I expect. It's fair and honest. You guys don't have any idea what these managers are doing behind their curtain. They are corrupt and are taking advantage of their friends. 

to me it seems that the managers are backing the people with money & a place to live because those people don't have money or a place to live  & the origional concept would still be incorporated into the project if there were enough people to fill the apts. but the origionals like amy/alya & ruslan/ katya weren't doing anything to generate any money. if the site stayed with their type it would be worse than vv by now & headed for bankruptcy. managers like alex/lina seem to be ok & care about their people but we don't know that for sure. and yes some unscrupulous people could easily weasle teir way in & take advantage of the younger people. we'll just have to see what happens.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

to me it seems that the managers are backing the people with money & a place to live because those people don't have money or a place to live  & the origional concept would still be incorporated into the project if there were enough people to fill the apts. but the origionals like amy/alya & ruslan/ katya weren't doing anything to generate any money. if the site stayed with their type it would be worse than vv by now & headed for bankruptcy. managers like alex/lina seem to be ok & care about their people but we don't know that for sure. and yes some unscrupulous people could easily weasle teir way in & take advantage of the younger people. we'll just have to see what happens.

Just my 2 cents anyway that maybe came out a bit more aggressively than I intended but I've been sitting on it for a while.  All I'd like is some apartments with people that like to have a lot of sex, go around naked and have interesting parties whenever the mood takes them. We know these types of people exist and can do their own thing without a whip being cracked or a schedule being drawn up for them.

What I'm concerned with is the planned nature that we're seeing in everything, there's no spontaneity anymore and that has to be coming from people being "managed," in order to hit targets that put extra money in the pockets of the people running the tenants.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Just my 2 cents anyway that maybe came out a bit more aggressively than I intended but I've been sitting on it for a while.  All I'd like is some apartments with people that like to have a lot of sex, go around naked and have interesting parties whenever the mood takes them. We know these types of people exist and can do their own thing without a whip being cracked or a schedule being drawn up for them.

What I'm concerned with is the planned nature that we're seeing in everything, there's no spontaneity anymore and that has to be coming from people being "managed," in order to hit targets that put extra money in the pockets of the people running the tenants.

that sounds good. i think that right now most of the people here will do that on their own. the thought of threatening to kick someone out because they didn't get enough views isn't a good thing imo. there are plenty of good people on the site now & only the very worst should have the threat of being booted & we pretty much know who they are. a steady pay with some possible bonuses would be a better way.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Good participants are very expensive. The whole problem is in people. If you think - there is a queue for casting. Then you are wrong.

I can give an example. There was a mansion with a swimming pool. There they kicked out two pairs for shyness (rather, they did not fit into the behavioral mansion). At that time there was 1 probable replacement and one more at the stage of casting. Probable replacement - 2 bi-girls. They worked in the club. DJ or PJ. I do not know. They were without a permanent job and actually agreed. However, then they were offered a contract at the club and they refused VH. Another pair - was excluded after 3 days (trial period). And Rose's girlfriend - also kicked out for a couple of days. In the end, nothing happened.

If Jeka had people - who could be settled in Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora. He would not have waited until the end of month. But not good people.

About the schedule and other things. There's not all that tough. But imagine - no rules. All participants rest and do nothing - all week. Then on Friday-Saturday in all houses of orgies, parties, guests. The bottom line is that all are unhappy. After all, subscribers dispersed to different rooms - each apartment earned little.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Misty and Lisa went to buy what they need in new apartment (lighting, dishes, etc).

Lisa will move to her one of these days. Online soon too. And yes they are in the same house. But on different floors.

Thanks for the update

AlexLina aren't the only managers. Also, as beloved as they are by you all, don't forget it was them who set up a sub manager, who then stole money from the tenants at the compound. You don't know a thing about Jeka, much less the new manager who is running Alan and Nina. No, VH did not really take responsibility for what happened in the compound they placed the blame squarely on AlexLina. You can wrap VH's good intentioned promise around yourself like a warm blanket, but the truth is, none of you know the real story and you should keep a skeptical eye always open to the possibility of wrong doing across several levels. 

I like the word "pimping". Yes, this is what the managers are doing essentially. Pimping out their friends for profit. Hate me all you want, but it's the truth and I don't like it one bit. 

So, this idea that Misty needs Anna and Alex. Bullshit she does.she could have easily gone to VH and set this whole thing up herself and earned 100% of her 50% cut. What you think Misty is too stupid to rent an apt and let VH lease cams to her? It's all so complicated that stupid as Misty needs Anna and Alex to do this for her, meanwhile taking a cut for themselves, not to mention the targets she now HAS to meet to stay. This model doesn't pass the smell test and has the possibility for corruption written all over it. 

VH > Tenant > Subsriber

• Like 1