Misty Part #1

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

There's a good place. With the curtain they will think of something. Obviously - that the curtain accidentally closed the camera (Lisa probably did not notice or does not know).

On the cameras, by the way, Misty's all good - minimum of dead zones, good angles. If they are regular parties to be in the Loggia - there would be a good one more camera. And maybe the third in the bedroom - but I understand, there's no good place.

Can you tell us what the planned for last night before Misty got totally wasted? Was Lisa in for some fun? Funny she stripped naked while cleaning the place. Did they somehow plan this before?

14 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

It's amazing how much foot and car traffic below there is while Lisa sits naked in the loggia smoking a cigarette. 

Well, Lisa here in a day did more than in James apt 2 months.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell us what the planned for last night before Misty got totally wasted? Was Lisa in for some fun? Funny she stripped naked while cleaning the place. Did they somehow plan this before?

Misty did not plan to die so quickly. So - yesterday nothing special planned. Sit, talk, have sex (or not).

10365.jpg

10366.jpg

10367.jpg

10368.jpg

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, groomy said:

There's a good place. With the curtain they will think of something. Obviously - that the curtain accidentally closed the camera (Lisa probably did not notice or does not know).

On the cameras, by the way, Misty's all good - minimum of dead zones, good angles. If they are regular parties to be in the Loggia - there would be a good one more camera. And maybe the third in the bedroom - but I understand, there's no good place.

It's not the first time and not only in this apt.. They have to stop to put the cams behind a tent.. And if it's not possibile in other places, then someone has to remember them to not put the tent in front of the cam! Accidentally or not...

4 minutes ago, mib82 said:

It's not the first time and not only in this apt.. They have to stop to put the cams behind a tent.. And if it's not possibile in other places, then someone has to remember them to not put the tent in front of the cam! Accidentally or not...

Or maybe just don't put a tent at all Is this a voyer house or not?😁

36 minutes ago, Russ said:

Lisa went from zero in the voyeur life to someone you now want to watch  :cool::heart:  I was shocked last night when she got naked and sat on the couch :biggrin:

Yeah but if she's going to an apartment with James this will be temporary. I dont think she'll be running around that apartment naked.  I'm starting to think if the new place for James is 2 bedrooms maybe Misty and Lisa go there and James can move to Misty's place. Hopefully the new place is within this apartment complex with a another loggia.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yeah but if she's going to an apartment with James this will be temporary. I dont think she'll be running around that apartment naked.  I'm starting to think if the new place for James is 2 bedrooms maybe Misty and Lisa go there and James can move to Misty's place. Hopefully the new place is within this apartment complex with a another loggia.

Yes that loggia is a great addition

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I can see both point of view,

Your view is any members that thinks negative of Misty, your quote is below:

"I hope they are not marrying and have no child seen the image they have of the woman

poor world"

While other members could say {I hope they don't marry a woman like Misty & have her raise their children or else it'll be a poor world}

Again I see both sides of the coin, I like seeing Misty having sex, those guys aren't making love to her, they aren't respecting her & treating her as a girlfriend or wife

I wouldn't want my Mom or sister to be like Misty either.

From what we've seen, those men that Misty been having sex with haven't given her respect or treated her like a lady

Good point Spying 1