Misty Part #1

28 minutes ago, Russ said:

I wonder where Lisa has been going to at night and today she went out at about 6am

I wonder the same thing, just hope she is safe when she is out. Also IMO I hope she hasn't hooked up with Lewis because there is something about that guy that I don't trust.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Just In said:

I wonder the same thing, just hope she is safe when she is out. Also IMO I hope she hasn't hooked up with Lewis because there is something about that guy that I don't trust.

bandicam 2017-08-22 11-22-02-534.jpg

Seeing her with  more bruises on her legs every time she comes back would'nt surpise me if she's hooking up with that guy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Lisa is back I believe, and another girl there now also, blond with pony-tail sitting next to Misty on the couch and she appears to have some nice tits under that shirt.

Anna and Alex came to visit them. 

Lisa came ten days ago, she had sex with one guy in Misty's apartment and since then, nothing interesting has happened with her.

Nearly every night now, she is having a sleep-over someway else. Unless VH finds a guy with whom she can share an apartment, i don't see much happening in the future with Lisa. 

So, my question is: What's the gain for VH by letting her continue like that? I believe that viewers would like to see some actions from her.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, pahman said:

Lisa came ten days ago, she had sex with one guy in Misty's apartment and since then, nothing interesting has happened with her.

Nearly every night now, she is having a sleep-over someway else. Unless VH finds a guy with whom she can share an apartment, i don't see much happening in the future with Lisa. 

So, my question is: What's the gain for VH by letting her continue like that? I believe that viewers would like to see some actions from her.

right now lisa has an unlimited potential & allows us to fantasize about the possibilities. most of the other people we allready know what they will do. but you are right. she will need someone to help her to fulfill that potential soon or she will not be viewed enough & be gone!

• Like 1