Misty Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It's good participants are allowed to have guests and their friends over. Look at VV. The people there seem not to be allowed doing it. Anybody ever saw guests at VV? It's cruel people not allow to bring their friends and loved ones over.

VV it's bad in all regards.I can see your point and that you like to see it,and Totaly respect it.I just don't like it,the other new houses have new,fresh people in them(almost all of them hehe)and then I look to this house that should be new and see anything new in it,well just the house it's new.But hey if we had all the same tastes than the world would be sooo boring.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That's the host part who is warned and, if repeated, fined, in case their guests do not comply with the rules. I guess guests who disrupt host's lifes wouldn't be welcome in the future. We do not interfere in participant's lives, and we wouldn't like to influence on their relations with friends. We just explain kindly why this is prohibited and it works after all :)

Two complete and very important points.
Amazingly grateful for this information.::)
It eliminates many doubts and especially future conflicts of interpretations here:cool:

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sexual action on porch (and finally we are seeing this)
Heheheheheh!
See :cool:

Haha the usual tease

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

But on the balcony! This is new and unpublished! Here and in RLC too

VH will be an better place to watch when all the houses finaly have an cam in balconies.Hope more balconies will fallow.That one in teya place Totaly needs an cam in it also,Jeka place Think also have an balcony.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Zeman81 like slavery need go

China. people no rights China, North Korea seems like place make Zelittleboy happy only.

Don't know if you re saying that you agree or the contrary.But my opinion it's Regard VH and their houses,not the rest of the world.I pay to watch an service and someone that isn't in the service covers an cam that i payed to see..of course don't like that and anyone have that right,well only VH staff itself and for some good reason.

So, am I allowed to speak again or am I only allowed to talk about tenant sex? Just so you know, I was getting information out of VH about how this business operates. Why you guys would fuck that up is beyond me. Ugh!!!! ☹️

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, am I allowed to speak again or am I only allowed to talk about tenant sex? Just so you know, I was getting information out of VH about how this business operates. Why you guys would fuck that up is beyond me. Ugh!!!! ☹️

Of course you can speak anytime. Never said anything else.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What!?Think you free to talk everything you feel like about VH,with some limits of course,but what i like about you and generaly everybody in VH posts is that you say what think without an fears or nothing,girl people like you make this forum interesting to fallow and read!speakkkkk hehe

• Like 1