Misty Part #1

One doubt..in the country she is people can be nude or topless in balcony that way?Saying This because in lots of countries that could be public expusure or something and if someone like an neugbour etc complains then problems could apear.Hope not..i like it hehe.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One doubt..in the country she is people can be nude or topless in balcony that way?Saying This because in lots of countries that could be public expusure or something and if someone like an neugbour etc complains then problems could apear.Hope not..i like it hehe.

In my country its allowed to be topless or naked on your own property. You cant forbid others looking. But theres no law which says its forbidden to be naked on balcony or in your yard or garden. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

In my country its allowed to be topless or naked on your own property. You cant forbid others looking. But theres no law which says its forbidden to be naked on balcony or in your yard or garden. 

Gess it depends from country to country and the laws in those,but hey glad she it's topless on balcony and hope others fallow her steps hehe.

Just now, ze81 said:

Gess it depends from country to country and the laws in those,but hey glad she it's topless on balcony and hope others fallow her steps hehe.

Its mostly the prudish USA which has such strict laws against nudities. Most countries are much more relaxed and dont see it as sth. bad or evil. Its just a natural thing. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its mostly the prudish USA which has such strict laws against nudities. Most countries are much more relaxed and dont see it as sth. bad or evil. Its just a natural thing. :biggrin:

a certain segment of the population worries about shit like that while the real problems go unaddressed. a lot of the laws here are ridiculous. but trump can grab all the pussy he wants so i guess we're gr8!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1