Misty Part #1

the #22 guy reminds me of blanketboy ralph & kojak. near the end of the coverup marathon i clicked onto misty's apt to check & i actually saw some skin so i hung on for about the final 20 minutes or so. #22 took xtra effort to pull up the blanket when it was finally falling off at least 5 separate times. finally in about the last 6 minutes he acted normally. luckily of the 12 or 13 hours leading up to that point i had only watched a couple of minutes. jmo but i am tired of these blanket guys. wtf is wrong with them? i'm sure it isn't that cold as when #22 was done he was sweating his ass off. guy, LOSE THE FUCKING BLANKET!!!! you could be a welcome visiter for the viewers just by acting like a normal person. i would suggest that if you want to stay covered that you ask anna for ashley's address. oh i forgot. even ashley wasn't completely covering up by the time she left. misty please tell these guys that if they are ashamed to be seen fucking you that you will find someone else to play with. it will only benefit you in the long run. your popularity is high but can't last forever if these blanketboys keep coming over & ruining the moment. remember that there is no bonus $ for timeline views!!!!

• Like 2

Abnormal use of a blanket! Aka, hiding!

It means he knows you are there and he doesn't want you to see him. You're a voyeur and you've been spotted. If you keep watching you're now a scumbag according to general voyeur rules. Don't be a scumbag! So do the right thing and look away, keep recording, and then later view the recording. 🤗