Misty Part #1

OK this is a question for all members of VH I'm not a member of RLC at the moment and looking at the girls they have at they have right now I'm unlikely to rejoin so I'm looking at VH as a replacement. But lately I've been reading about cameras being moved girls and guest's hiding from cameras. Also cameras that don't work at all or they have no night vision so you can't see anything anyway, so why should i spend my money on VH?

5 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

She was realy upset maby he tried anal or came inside her.

either way the all thing was bad, they kept arguing during  sex

I wish I knew what the fuck happend.

They argued on the topic - she invited them not to get drunk. She does not like the whole situation (drunken bf). I do not understand by hysterics. Whether anal or just too hard to take neck.

• Upvote 3

Thank you nack for a good, story-telling series of caps. Comparisons are odious but you and jabbath1987 have the knack (no pun intended) of producing these sets of camcaps which explain the sequence and frequently the atmosphere also. Grateful renewed thanks for this and other topics.

Edited by Oldstalker
f'ing spellchecker
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, groomy said:

They argued on the topic - she invited them not to get drunk. She does not like the whole situation (drunken bf). I do not understand by hysterics. Whether anal or just too hard to take neck.

thanks @groomy. i noticed that he was slapping her also. is this the new boyfriend that she's so happy with? we all know about rex but is every guy like that in russia? i don't know how theses girls put up with that shit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

thanks @groomy. i noticed that he was slapping her also. is this the new boyfriend that she's so happy with? we all know about rex but is every guy like that in russia? i don't know how theses girls put up with that shit.

Insane! 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/08/russian-police-force-calls-help-battered-women/98914566/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, groomy said:

It was a fail. If it came out as Misty intended - you would throw dollars into monitor.

In general, they wanted to go to the Parade yesterday (the largest since Brezhnev-times naval parade in St. Petersburg/Kronstadt). But eventually slept. Then they wanted to have a party, including Ashley. But also failed. Then a friend came and eventually they only got drunk. Day of failure.

4ec7f03ccbb98.jpg

31-5236321-dsc-4725.jpg

Oops! Oops! Oops!
Groomy, did you say a party with Ashley or a party with Ashley? Because this would be something really unusual and amazing there.

And if it failed, do you think we can try one more time, or has this comet gone and only 500 years from now? LOL

As for drinks, I see this from her in control as a great sign.
:angel:

Well hope the situation will calm down there. Misty should be happy. When this Lewis guy is not good for her she maybe better should get the next guy. Be strong Misty. You are a strong woman don't let guys opress you and treat you like shit. :heart:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, groomy said:

It was a fail. If it came out as Misty intended - you would throw dollars into monitor.

In general, they wanted to go to the Parade yesterday (the largest since Brezhnev-times naval parade in St. Petersburg/Kronstadt). But eventually slept. Then they wanted to have a party, including Ashley. But also failed. Then a friend came and eventually they only got drunk. Day of failure.

4ec7f03ccbb98.jpg  0   443.39 kB

31-5236321-dsc-4725.jpg  0   767.22 kB

Thanks for information. There will be better days for sure. :biggrin: