Misty Part #1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and if these guys are scared she can allways call dean!

She loves sex. And likes to fuck - but only with those who like her. This guy is too soft for her. Or something else.

Look for a positive. We have a unique apartment - with a hunter. On which site you can see - how will the girl pickup guys online?

There will be many failures. I once again write. Later - when she will have 3-4 reliable guys, she will be able to block off failures with hot sex. Not now.

And this is the result of meeting - it upsets she much more than us.

1090.jpg

• Like 10

Amazing girl right there. She really checks off a lot of boxes that people have for tenants living on VH. She's going to have quite a story to tell in the end. She nothing if not fascinating.

• Like 1

An observation is : Her pants are blue, her hair is blonde, her tits are big.

An opinion is: I think it might rain today.

A judgement is: She knows how to play and fuck. ... If she continues like that, i will
no more have respect for her.

Or: Seeing a woman fucking a new guy everyday in these circomtances, it's really sad.

In order to reach those decisions, I don't respect her or it's really sad, a judgement was
made. Whatever the reason, it could be for any of a 1000 different reasons. But, it takes
a judgement to make the decisions, I don't respect you or your life is really sad.

Even though it was later said, I would rather say what I think about a situation (nope,
that would make it an opinion), rather than say, it is what it is, when, in fact, that is exactly
what was said: It is really sad.

We all have the right to live our lives the way that's best for us, without being judged by
anyone saying, for example, it's bad, because it's not how I would live my life. Or, I
wouldn't want my daughter to live that way. Or, it's not the way my culture says is right.

I think Groomy hit the nail on the head when he said, it's a process and there will be
mistakes. And, if we're reasonably smart, we learn from those mistakes, just like I
think Misty is doing. She'll find some guys who say yes and she'll get better at making
better choices.

Groomy also said that the results of some of these meetings, is probably much more
upsetting to Misty, than it is to us. And reading judgements, like those above, about
her and her chosen lifestyle, probably doesn't make it any easier for her.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

I wish one of her girlfriends would come over  :biggrin:

that would be great, as I've never seen her solo with other girl, apart some gentle kissing,sharing with Anna....

47 minutes ago, groomy said:

I have the better view:rolleyes:. I hope she will succeed today.

1   332.73 kB1090.jpg

1031.jpg  1   338.12 kB

She should post some pictures around the apartment like this, guys being guys would forget about what the big head is telling them to do, and go for the gold! Or the pink i guess in this case! Thx for the pic russ and groomy!

• Like 3