Misty Part #1

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she's allready on a timeline only watch list for me until she does something. anything! if she can't get any guys to fuck her i'm sure that anna could introduce her to somebody. she has a stake in the apt also & should try to help her get somebody. this has gotten ridiculous.

Sorry my friend don't agree here. This is a single appartement. Can't compare it with a typical couple appartement. The unexpected and failures which may happen are normal here. It's not Misty's fault that some guys won't do things on cams. She continues to bring over new people and is not shy at all often walks around half naked and is bating openly on cam. For me Misty does more then enough. So I can't understand the complaining about that place here. Sorry :biggrin:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry my friend don't agree here. This is a single appartement. Can't compare it with a typical couple appartement. The unexpected and failures which may happen are normal here. It's not Misty's fault that some guys won't do things on cams. She continues to bring over new people and is not shy at all often walks around half naked and is bating openly on cam. For me Misty does more then enough. So I can't understand the complaining about that place here. Sorry :biggrin:

the promise of something big is wearing thin. granted she could get back into the thick of things quickly the same way that anna does. that requires bringing in people to visit that will do something. anna could be helpful here. if the luck doesn't change it could spell doom for the entire single apt approach & i don't think we want that. so my opinion stays the same. i really like misty but i can't watch these guys that are afraid of the cams doing nothing. we're complaining about jeka's apt & people like ashley who are not comfy on cam. she needs to have someone agree to be on cam before she brings them over at all. not allways but some action has to take place or she isn't going to get the views. i'm sure that i'm not alone in this thought. i don't want to see her go. i want to see things happen. if that was terry she would take the guy's pants off & blow him right then & camera shyness would vanish immediately guaranteed!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

the promise of something big is wearing thin. granted she could get back into the thick of things quickly the same way that anna does. that requires bringing in people to visit that will do something. anna could be helpful here. if the luck doesn't change it could spell doom for the entire single apt approach & i don't think we want that. so my opinion stays the same. i really like misty but i can't waych these guys that are afraid of the cams doing nothing. we're complaining about jeka's apt & people like ashley who are not comfy on cam. she needs to have someone agree to be on cam before she brings them over at all. not allways but some action has to take place or she isn't going to get the views. i'm sure that i'm not alone in this thought. i don't want to see her go. i want to see things happen. if that was terry she would take the guy's pants off & blow him right then & camera shyness would vanish immediately guaranteed!!!!

Great comment. And haha yes Terry would been raping them already in the hallway. :biggrin:

It would be great when she finds some more people yes. And I understand your concerns. But comparing it with Jekas new place or with CJ it is far ahead. Maybe she just needs time to find the right guys and girls. Anna could help I agree.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Great comment. And haha yes Terry would been raping them already in the hallway. :biggrin:

It would be great when she finds some more people yes. And I understand your concerns. But comparing it with Jekas new place or with CJ it is far ahead. Maybe she just needs time to find the right guys and girls. Anna could help I agree.

as i said i really like misty but she needs some help. right now bating & lame scardycat guys is not going to make it in the long run. anna had better give her a hand or they & us will be the losers.

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

SIngles apartments should come with one of these - problem solved.

IMG_1222-1080.jpg

What do you reckon @Voyeur House TV? Pretty good idea huh?! Tenants can still search for partners or whatever, but at slow moments then they can pull out one of these. I imagine Misty could burn out the motor on one - time to get your wallet out VH! :cool:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nack said:

@groomy misty plans for tonight ?

I dont know. I will say more - she probably does not know.

I have no complaints against her. She works all the time. Looks for guys/girls/couples. Anna and Alex - bring a new person to the house somewhere in 1-1,5 months. And not because they no longer get acquainted with anyone. They have the same number of failures. Just outside the cameras.

She has more potential than Anna. Really. It just takes a little time to find normal partners.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nack said:

The euphoria for this apartment died down quick ! 

:huh:

Sat around all day doing nothing but stare at her phone huh? Maybe she thought her list of potentials was a bigger then it really is.