Misty Part #1

Better to complain than to complain about complainers? Groomy, you have to understand we don't see then same thing you do. Go watch a TV show in another language and try to figure out whats going on. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, groomy said:

No. She realy loves sex.

The problem with such sites is that they are always unhappy. I already wrote in another topic. Half of the topic Rose and the KPLP - let Lena and Katie exchange guys. Let Erik fuck Rose. Let Erik, Rose and Layla arrange an orgy. They are not ready for this, and they never will.

Here opposite - scold Misty, that she is not a nun.:biggrin: Just an example. Ashley was scolded - she was fucked under the blanket. Another couple scolded that they are fuck in 1-2 positions every day. In the topics of each house Mansion -  subscribers demanded a change of partners. Here Misty is a new guy, no blankets and open positions. That is, she did everything that subscribers asked in other topics. And subscribers blame her for this.:huh:

My logic - should be all ideally of the distribution apartments..

Do you want loving couples? Pavel&Alice, Teya&Stan, Nina&Alan and Jeff&Violet.

Do you want an apartment with parties and fun? We are waiting for return KPLP. Apartment SXLGD failed.

You want madness? Anna&Alex friends parties. Misty. And future second season CasaHot.

By the way - she likes cleanliness. Even the lack of a vacuum cleaner or big cleaning brush did not stop her.:angel:

1020.jpg

1021.jpg

I observed this detail about her in her early moments in Anna.
At the time he and Anna gave a general cleaning and I even suggested in the post if it would be possible to change Ashley for her.
Besides cooking, cleaning her was also comfortable with Anna and Alex without their intimate moments, without posing a barrier to it.

On 07/08/2017 at 11:21 AM, golfer06 said:

the promise of something big is wearing thin. granted she could get back into the thick of things quickly the same way that anna does. that requires bringing in people to visit that will do something. anna could be helpful here. if the luck doesn't change it could spell doom for the entire single apt approach & i don't think we want that. so my opinion stays the same. i really like misty but i can't watch these guys that are afraid of the cams doing nothing. we're complaining about jeka's apt & people like ashley who are not comfy on cam. she needs to have someone agree to be on cam before she brings them over at all. not allways but some action has to take place or she isn't going to get the views. i'm sure that i'm not alone in this thought. i don't want to see her go. i want to see things happen. if that was terry she would take the guy's pants off & blow him right then & camera shyness would vanish immediately guaranteed!!!!

I agree with two points above:
It is not interesting to bring people here so that we see her coming in and out after a time by giving up for the cams.

An adequate preview of this (before) is very timely. We have not seen this yet at any time from Anna & Alex apartment. Even for singles over there.

And if this model she starts there, not sustaining others will possibly not happen. To see that at the moment this apartment represents a potential differential of the project VH to its main competitor.

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

I agree with two points above:
It is not interesting to bring people here so that we see her coming in and out after a time by giving up for the cams.

An adequate preview of this (before) is very timely. We have not seen this yet at any time from Anna & Alex apartment. Even for singles over there.

And if this model she starts there, not sustaining others will possibly not happen. To see that at the moment this apartment represents a potential differential of the project VH to its main competitor.

thank you dbear. it's nice to see that someone is paying attention.

Groomy, like you said about Misty in another topic "She is unique in this. No one else does this on the project."  I don't know the laws in Russia but in other big countries, the police would start asking if this is not a disguised prostitution. So, be very cautious with this idea.

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Groomy, like you said about Misty in another topic "She is unique in this. No one else does this on the project."  I don't know the laws in Russia but in other big countries, the police would start asking if this is not a disguised prostitution. So, be cautious with this idea.

Thank god not all countries are as paranoid about sex and nudity like the USA :biggrin: