Misty Part #1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Quem veio. Eu acho que viver com Misty vai à sua vantagem. Ela é muito tímida.

10906.jpg

We see that we are stepping on the accelerator here.
"Lisa"? is really Lisa.
The question that dints me here now is: Will she add Misty equal or will it help cover and blur this apartment like Ashley did on Anna?

Lisa is not "shy" like her, but we have no reference to being at the Misty or Anna level. Not even on Chloe's level.
Maybe the new head-cut also comes with "surprises" to know (but).

And again, how will James go and be "intruded" into all this?

1 hour ago, nack said:

I just hope Lisa or whatever her name is, doesn't slow her down or change her pattern.

I'm afraid that's exactly what would happen, if she would stay there. It's hard to imagine that Lisa could actually have sex with a couple of different guys.

But who knows, maybe she'll surprise us all. I like her new haircut though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I'm afraid that's exactly what would happen, if she would stay there. It's hard to imagine that Lisa could actually have sex with a couple of different guys.

But who knows, maybe she'll surprise us all. I like her new haircut though.

Her haircut is nice. Did not even recognize her at first. So lets hope Misty can corrupt her :biggrin:

• Like 3

This was the statement made by VH a few days ego:

"Chloe & James haven't yet settled their relations. We got info from them, that they will stay there up to the end of August, and will move to Misty's place for a couple of days. After that, James & Lisa will be moving to a separate larger apartment for them. Chloe will leave the project by then."

Perhaps the idea is to let Misty rest for a while. Not a bad idea. 

I'm going to reveal that I really have a very bad feeling about Lisa joining this apartment with Misty.

Ok, I was the first to suggest this "union" but seeing Lisa now, I do not see "excitement" or any "clue", that she adds to the base purpose of this place in confirmation of Anna and Misty's original plans. If they're still worth it.:huh:

Especially now that we see Misty in the last few days show some reaction and a satisfactory return to these plans.:dodgy:

Afraid that we are being led to a new version (improved, yes) of you know who.

Unless of course the "slick" we saw earlier is completely different from LISA that we will see now.

Anyone else bet?::)
Go to?

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I'm going to reveal that I really have a very bad feeling about Lisa joining this apartment with Misty.

Ok, I was the first to suggest this "union" but seeing Lisa now, I do not see "excitement" or any "clue", that she adds to the base purpose of this place in confirmation of Anna and Misty's original plans. If they're still worth it.:huh:

Especially now that we see Misty in the last few days show some reaction and a satisfactory return to these plans.:dodgy:

Afraid that we are being led to a new version (improved, yes) of you know who.

Unless of course the "slick" we saw earlier is completely different from LISA that we will see now.

Anyone else bet?::)
Go to?

Will be worth an experiment. Maybe Lisa will be a wild one...