Misty Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will be worth an experiment. Maybe Lisa will be a wild one...

Good ! The slaps she gave her boyfriend when C & J started on the project, do not make her a "passive" person.
But be a mirror of Misty or better?

Okay, that too all the different people we saw before in C and then in J had realignment with her.
Maybe this is the X-point of the situation? Bring more expressive and complete movements there?

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

Blondie really surprised me last night at Teya's house so lets hope for Lisa

Lisa is not "shy" fact, but expecting something from her in reference to what we already have before for Zoe, Nina or Carol (the minmo) line is really an unusual condition.

To a level of Anna, Bree or Misty? Possible ? Really?:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Lisa is not "shy" fact, but expecting something from her in reference to what we already have before for Zoe, Nina or Carol (the minmo) line is really an unusual condition.

To a level of Anna, Bree or Misty? Possible ? Really?:biggrin:

When Misty came for the first time in Anna's apartment, i don't think anyone would have imagined her doing what she's doing today. So, you never know.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Misty seems happy to have someone with her.

As a matter of enhancing your own personal safety, no doubt.
Lisa and Misty have already connected before, at what level this was, we could not see, just having as reference that both spent the night together. Ashley returned to Anna's apartment, but they did not.

Maybe we'll find out now. Or not 

::)

Well
Let's find out and have answers to our expectations and anxieties (favorable or negative) a few moments later. Hours maybe. Or days (cry).

The ampule has begun to measure the sand.:cool:

I see Lisa's favorite 'around the house' shorts and shirt have made the journey. Perhaps Misty will influence the amount worn from now on.

Lisa02.jpg

I apologise, Lisa has now unpacked a replacement

Lisa06.jpg

Edited by Arkay2
Correction and added another image
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty is very nice and has the ability to make people comfy around her. Remember how close Misty and Ashley got...

Secretly?!
That's what my "devil angel" is counting on. And adding that Anna gave her approval for this. Anna knows how to surprise us. And she (Lisa) and Anna have talked a lot before.

51 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I have the awful feeling this apartment will become dead for awhile.  *sigh*

We'll see.

I would not expect much from Lisa today. She's just off the road. Very tired.

Tomorrow and the next days...

• Like 1