Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

I know VH was always a site where something happens, but maybe it's time to give space to people who want live normally and not for only sex or nudity or shows... I was one of the first to write that this apt is boring, but these days I made a reason.. It's useless for you to complain, they will never do anything in this apt!! They know and read what we write on this forum, and nothing will change their way to live..  So stop to complain and move on.. There are other apt where see people do something, shows or sex.. Maybe because they're friend now they don't wanna do nothing, maybe one day one of them will bring a girlfriend or boyfriend and something will happen.. Who knows! But writing in this topic every second that nothing happen or these tenants are useless will not change anything! So make a reason and stop! 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow this place is online now for 11 days and it has THREE!!! pages in archive. KPLPs new place is online since yesterday and we have also 3 pages yet :biggrin:

Nothing like paid cam shows Jabbath because that is all that apartment is, It is all show and much worse than the Barce apartment on RLC. certainly not what real voyeur's wish to watch.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I know VH was always a site where something happens, but maybe it's time to give space to people who want live normally and not for only sex or nudity or shows... I was one of the first to write that this apt is boring, but these days I made a reason.. It's useless for you to complain, they will never do anything in this apt!! They know and read what we write on this forum, and nothing will change their way to live..  So stop to complain and move on.. There are other apt where see people do something, shows or sex.. Maybe because they're friend now they don't wanna do nothing, maybe one day one of them will bring a girlfriend or boyfriend and something will happen.. Who knows! But writing in this topic every second that nothing happen or these tenants are useless will not change anything! So make a reason and stop! 

VH reads what people write here and that helps them make the appropriate changes and modifications in the project. So, the idea that people shouldn't complain or have critics doesn't make any sense.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

much better without gary 

I do not understand.

Lie two girls. Without any hint at the game. Watching TV. They look at the phones.

You write - it's better!

Yesterday in another topic you wrote.

this card game never stop

but we don't see nothing with her hair

fake

Being consistent, I would expect from you:
It's boring!
Again this TV!
Enough lying! Do something!

LenaKatiePussyEating1.JPG.646d29fa5bf26f0059d97a8620c8bbfb.JPG

9my2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Gess VH have an diferent audience from Rlc..in were we usted that things happens,would like to see some real life but this residents have almost zero life in the house,they Basicaly(in the few hours that are in home)laying on coach and floor doing nothing,them they act so much that's looks faked as hell,VH clients(at least a lot them)don't like what happens in this nothing house for something,maybe some users from other boring "real life" sites feel right in home with this place but as the feed back say..this don't look an house of VH,residents don't act like VH residents,and as in other cam site and theirs worst houses..the fun happens not in the house.

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

I do not understand.

Lie two girls. Without any hint at the game. Watching TV. They look at the phones.

You write - it's better!

Yesterday in another topic you wrote.

this card game never stop

but we don't see nothing with her hair

fake

Being consistent, I would expect from you:
It's boring!
Again this TV!
Enough lying! Do something!

LenaKatiePussyEating1.JPG.646d29fa5bf26f0059d97a8620c8bbfb.JPG

9my2.jpg

Think that anything minimal ok that happens in this place it's considered something good or very good,when those things happen every day in the other houses and even a lot better way.Basicaly..how the girls are taking bath in front of cams..greattt..the girls are topless on bed looking to phones...greattt...Gess the site spoiled us and were usted to better and lot more and frequently.