Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Every time you check if they do something, this house get views. In any ways. Stop hope, stop watch it, and your desires will come true so this apt will be closed. This is my opinion. But it's better if I keep my mouth closed, because every time I say something you give the fault to me.

il y a 18 minutes, Rhdem a dit :

ne vous inquiétez pas, tout ce que vous avez écrit est possible et je suis d' accord quand vous dites: « ces locataires ont certainement une bonne raison de le faire », parce que dans des « conditions normales » , ils seraient hors de l'expulsé appartement

Thank you Rhdem for your understanding especially for an apartment that does not deserve so much interest

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Every time you check if they do something, this house get views. In any ways. Stop hope, stop watch it, and your desires will come true so this apt will be closed. This is my opinion. But it's better if I keep my mouth closed, because every time I say something you give the fault to me.

Well if my view record serves of something I would say my clicks to this apartment reduced imensly.In first time Probrably i chaeck the house dozens times for day,and now Probrably not even half dizes times a day and 99% of the time only watch an couple minutes or even less,Basicaly because nothing to see.People in first times still have hope for this place and residents but after some time it was clear they wouldn't change an bit.Lets face it this place and the people in it give bad image and rep to VH and even more to the manager.With this house Jeka proved to not care users and just care the $.But at least VH itself should care more about their users.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well if my view record serves of something I would say my clicks to this apartment reduced imensly.In first time Probrably i chaeck the house dozens times for day,and now Probrably not even half dizes times a day and 99% of the time only watch an couple minutes or even less,Basicaly because nothing to see.People in first times still have hope for this place and residents but after some time it was clear they wouldn't change an bit.Lets face it this place and the people in it give bad image and rep to VH and even more to the manager.With this house Jeka proved to not care users and just care the $.But at least VH itself should care more about their users.

i totally agree with you i think i wwill cancell my vht account this place is jusst horrible and the new one not good as i expect vht became boring 

• Upvote 1

i don't think the apartment's life depends from CC,  but from how much money they are able to grab in a normal apartment, but here we have not a "normal" apartment.. this apartment is strange and out of commons rules... they insult the users and this is very important but they still there 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

i don't think the apartment's life depends from CC,  but from how much money they are able to grab in a normal apartment, but here we have not a "normal" apartment.. this apartment is strange and out of commons rules... they insult the users and this is very important but they still there 

Agree.Also even if suposdly we in the VH forum(that Probrably it's the biggest one)are only this 5% of users,we still are an good indication of success or insucess of houses and residents.

19 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

can you tell me guys where do u got this number (5%)... when we speak of numbers, we need always write the source, pls don't be like politics they shout numbers to random

That number,5 or 6% was said a lot of times in forum,think mainly in the VH post.But I have some doubts that we are only that.But who knows..what I know for sure is that we are an good indication for everything that happens in cams.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That number,5 or 6% was said a lot of times in forum,think mainly in the VH post.But I have some doubts that we are only that.But who knows..what I know for sure is that we are an good indication for everything that happens in cams.

Sincerely even 5% of registered users coming from CC i think it's too much... I don't know how many active/premium users are here... but imagine if there are 100 (and from the section activity i think is too much - I'm active here at forum but i'm not subscribed member) ... Paying 40$ each (monthly - max situation - should be a few with 6 months subscription (discount))
You have 4000$ from 5%... There are 35 persons at the apartments (didn't count with Arthur and Carol) ... At backoffice there are also people working... The servers monthly aren't cheap

See my point of view?

• Upvote 1