Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Sorry - but I do not any hopes on these apartments.

Start day is nothing. Even girl washing backs to cam. And she cover their tits.

Girls apartments - in Barca style, they (VH or managers) wanted to create for a long time. Therefore, the cast does not surprise me.

Funny moments - on TV show DOM-2 (House2) super popular reality show in Russia (more 10 year and 4000 series). It is Dom-2 jokingly called the project (VH) many couples.

No. I support idea with the girls. Especially fitogirls - as here. But with such level of openness - they will not get popular.

I like the apartment. The truth is usual bathroom (not jacuzzi). But in it, too, can come up with hot and interesting party.

1017.jpg

1015.jpg

1014.jpg

1013.jpg

1012.jpg

1010.jpg

1011.jpg

1016.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Doh! I knew it! Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I can't see who did it and since Ash commented right after I assumed it was her. If it helps I cherish you too Nack! I do. 💗

lol.. I cherish you both.I usually snoop in this time to listen to you 2.:biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sorry - but I do not any hopes on these apartments.

Start day is nothing. Even girl washing backs to cam. And she cover their tits.

Girls apartments - in Barca style, they (VH or managers) wanted to create for a long time. Therefore, the cast does not surprise me.

Funny moments - on TV show DOM-2 (House2) super popular reality show in Russia (more 10 year and 4000 series). It is Dom-2 jokingly called the project (VH) many couples.

No. I support idea with the girls. Especially fitogirls - as here. But with such level of openness - they will not get popular.

I like the apartment. The truth is usual bathroom (not jacuzzi). But in it, too, can come up with hot and interesting party.

1017.jpg  0   361.15 kB

1015.jpg  0   452.41 kB

1014.jpg  0   485.8 kB

1013.jpg  0   525.75 kB

1012.jpg  0   503.32 kB

1010.jpg  0   608.22 kB

1011.jpg  0   618.74 kB

1016.jpg  0   328.36 kB

No Barca please.... I would like to give them a week to comment. 

What happened to Misty apt ? 2 failed nights in a row ?

6 minutes ago, nack said:

What happened to Misty apt ? 2 failed nights in a row ?

Yes:sad:. Well, the drunken bodies to celebrate came to her. All broke. Closer to the morning, she tried to organize something, but it was too late. And it saddens her, even more than us (subscribers).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

This house looks like it is going to be more of a RLC  house  :dodgy:

So far, of all - for me, Jeka apartments are in last place personal expectations.

He rents promising apartments. Conducts an interesting cast. But promising participants - do not do anything. SSA - sit outside the cams. Sit in the far corners. See the TV series. Play computer games. Nothing happens. And one sex in day will not help here.

Here. I'm interested in format - many girls. Interesting - they are not allowed to invite guys (as in Barca). Visually - the girls are good and athletic. At the same time - the first day, a complete failure. And judging by SSA - hardly there will be strong changes.

If this were the apartments of Alex and Lina (for all the hate with them due to recent events) - lazy and do nothing they will not allow. They or pack their suitcases. Or they will do lot interesting things. Using each square meter of the apartment.

For girls - they are shy more than Amy on the first day at the old apartment and Dina&Rob.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

So far, of all - for me, Jeka apartments are in last place personal expectations.

He rents promising apartments. Conducts an interesting cast. But promising participants - do not do anything. SSA - sit outside the cams. Sit in the far corners. See the TV series. Play computer games. Nothing happens. And one sex in day will not help here.

Here. I'm interested in format - many girls. Interesting - they are not allowed to invite guys (as in Barca). Visually - the girls are good and athletic. At the same time - the first day, a complete failure. And judging by SSA - hardly there will be strong changes.

If this were the apartments of Alex and Lina (for all the hate with them due to recent events) - lazy and do nothing they will not allow. They or pack their suitcases. Or they will do lot interesting things. Using each square meter of the apartment.

For girls - they are shy more than Amy on the first day at the old apartment and Dina&Rob.

I watched the showers and I tend to fully agree with you for now. At first there must be added cams to make a proper VH place out of that blind spot place.