Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Just now, Sparkles said:

The S & S, A apartment is older that the S,X,L,G & D ... And its the worst apartment actually online... Let Jeff & Violet came for the new appartment (hope that is a different one )

Beg to difer..ok that the Sandra and serge place it's kinda boring but how could they be the worst house when you have another one like this one..never seen Sandra or him hidding all the time or getting out and returning daily at 3of morning.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

That long..seem to be till the end of this month hehe,and agree with you mib82,not fan of the Sandra and serge place BUT at least they do Something  in the house.

Talking only in my name (free cam user) i saw more nudity (yes.. .it's true lool) at S,X,L,G & D in 4-5 days then in all the time at S & S, A

Not defending the S,X,L,G & D house, but the S & S, A was a really bad apartment (the house itself doesn't help having always A sleeping in the couch)

Just now, groomy said:

The apartment is rented for a minimum month. If you turn it off now - no one will return the money. If you stretch out before the end of the month - you will get some money. It's business.

Sandra and Serge - exactly one month. Therefore the next month, they just do not pay rent.

Immediately turn off just because of serious problems. For example, a sudden visit of the owner to old apartment of Amy and Vlad. Or a quarrel with local managers in the Mansion. Or rape online in the RLC apartment.

Okay so maybe for that month Jeka can get a local furniture store to present its products online there :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Talking only in my name (free cam user) i saw more nudity (yes.. .it's true lool) at S,X,L,G & D in 4-5 days then in all the time at S & S, A

Not defending the S,X,L,G & D house, but the S & S, A was a really bad apartment (the house itself doesn't help having always A sleeping in the couch)

It's your opinon and totaly respectable.What I watch in this place it's Basicaly an all lot of nothing.I am an VH client for an couple of years and it's one of the fews places i seen that after three days absoluty no one had sex.Want to know were the others places that act like this one are?Closed..due to inactivity of residents.

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The S & S, A apartment is older that the S,X,L,G & D ... And its the worst apartment actually online... Let Jeff & Violet came for the new appartment (hope that is a different one )

Yes Jeff and Violet are better, but anyhow Sandra and Serge are an active couple. The worst is the apt because is too small...

37 minutes ago, groomy said:

You maintain interest and follow their every move. I would not be surprised if they lasted longer than a month. Watching them from paid cameras - you give them money. If they get paid for nothing - why do something?

This, screaming at the top of my lungs. 😎