Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I do not know on what basis the tenants are paid. If it is on the time of presence then the price of a fast food is ample enough, for sex the price of a hamburger and a drink are sufficient. I would like to add that I would not be surprised that this is a fake couple. Can be a group of artists without money who took advantage of the situation without taking into account the consequences (cameras, nudity, seen on the net etc ...) I suppose that Jeka must have worries more important than to take care of Of this apartment . Me too I will no longer look at an apartment without lives, and often empty

Agree.To me they are everything i don't want to see in VH,sadly i gived them a lot more attention and coments they ever deserved and finaly understand..why I am giving attention to basicaly nothing,and for sure nothing good to watch or that minimal looks part of VH by any sense.well today already gived them more attention than they deserved,nothing to see..let's keep walkingg.

agree with jabbath,hey friends stop all the comments on this thread it's the only solution we have for  vh and the tenants react,it's the last one for me till i see sex in bedroom without cover and something good with stacy and xenia,they have 20 days to convince me.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, mib82 said:

They disappeared in that room... I wanna see that mysterious room!!! Put the f**** cam in that room!!! 

Why? If they are looking for shelter, they will find it even if there are 100 cameras.

You start from the wrong logic. Those who came to the site to earn and pleasure us - he will not hide. It is not profitable. When is outside the cams - they does not make money! Others - we do not need:biggrin:.

They do not want to show anything. Sex. Show. Parties. Two days - there is absolutely nothing. Even from the couple who tried something.

What's the point in the cams? Finished they paid the month and will be closed. I'll say it easier - why would project or manager invest in failed apartment? I'm sure - where they are, there is nothing interesting for you. If there is a camera - you will not watch it for ten minutes a day. Just forget about these apartments if you do not like them. Do not open the paid camera, do not up the topic.

They are still relatively hilarious, simply because the manager has found the perfect date to open. If there was CasaHot and Mansion - they would receive 2 times less immediately and the drop in their rating would be much more rapid. Now CasaHot on vacation. The mansion is moving and will be open in August - judging by the official news. Therefore, they have at least some views.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

76  pages  written here in five days leads me to believe they're  doing something right. It's like the posters are jealous  they haven't seen an orgy with the 2 hot blondes in it yet. 

I must be lucky. They seem to get home just as I get home from work and I get to watch them get ready in the morning. I was around for the sex in the tub.   I'm not saying they are perfect but they are far from the worst apartment I've seen. 

The big issue is that there's no cams in the hallways and maybe a balcony and it's too easy to lose them. I sent a kind e-mail to VH telling them what kind of cameras I think they need to add soon. No calling them miserable. No cursing. No hyperbole of the worst apartment I've ever seen in 5 days. 

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

I'm done. Do what you want and good continuation with this useless tenants. I will not write anymore here. Bye

Writing here isn't the problem, don't look at that house anymore & you'll see how fast they will fix it.

3 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

agree with jabbath,hey friends stop all the comments on this thread it's the only solution we have for  vh and the tenants react,it's the last one for me till i see sex in bedroom without cover and something good with stacy and xenia,they have 20 days to convince me.

last thing i missed to say,do not click on this appartment too,vh work with the number of clicks you know....

• Upvote 1