Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Leo is scared if he gets naked gary mite try to play butt darts with him:biggrin:

Well.. Gary is out now, Leo can be cool. There are two girls in bedroom :D But if he prefers doing with Gary so he call him! I wait to see :D

8 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

2 girls are hiding out in Stacy's room sitting by the window in the dark. I swear the more complaints on this board the worse they get

And the more people coment about the nothing this horrible residents/guests the worst,the house it's dead,the people in it don't care,stop giving attention for nothing.In end one month if VH  acepts what we all see they close this place.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

:dodgy::angry:

GaryDoraHiding.JPG

That's...real life dude😉.Let them..why to even cair!?They always beyaved like this..please don't give them the attention they don't deserve,we VH clients deserve more,a lot more.

My last coment for some time..honestly if someone defend this house and how this residents are behaving then i truly believe they aren't being honest with themselfs.Gona say what happens in this house without any lie or nothing like that.They hide..they hide imensly,a lot lot more than anyone ever hided from any place in VH.They aren't active..they basicaly when in house(that isn't much time)are sit on coachs reading books,looking to tvs and phones etc..Almost no sexual acts..one time in dark and in bathtub in one week..Almost no nudity.The most unnatural,acting residents ever in VH..but the worst thing is with all the bad coments and consensual opinon of most users is they saying..don't like it don't watch it,it is reallife.We deserve better a lot better.

enjoy the showers folks.

this is an overcrowded flop house of basically platonic friends.  what you see is what you get.  no privacy for romance, no one could bring someone home for sex unless they wanted to do it on a bed between two of their friends. perhaps one or more of them will get off masturbating with a local audience? 

too bad.  two of the most attractive girls on this site in the time I have been watching and no payoff likely even in the future.  not that they owe us anything.

did anyone else notice the girl who was having sex in the tub, a few hours later she was concerned about letting the guy see her naked?  weird?

what I find most amazing is that even VH  does not know who they are??  they have used bigtit blond to refer to two different girls??  I assume that not either of their names.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My last coment for some time..honestly if someone defend this house and how this residents are behaving then i truly believe they aren't being honest with themselfs.Gona say what happens in this house without any lie or nothing like that.They hide..they hide imensly,a lot lot more than anyone ever hided from any place in VH.They aren't active..they basicaly when in house(that isn't much time)are sit on coachs reading books,looking to tvs and phones etc..Almost no sexual acts..one time in dark and in bathtub in one week..Almost no nudity.The most unnatural,acting residents ever in VH..but the worst thing is with all the bad coments and consensual opinon of most users is they saying..don't like it don't watch it,it is reallife.We deserve better a lot better.

this is WYSIWYG.  unconnected friends living in close quarters.  don't expect this to change.  enjoy the showers with the stunning beauties and don't expect more.