Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

10 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

She is smoking hot - actually, I am not gay but I must admit that they both are really good looking. Nice to see them having fun and enjoying themselves. Are they French? I love when

she laughs - she's crazy cool. :)

They are czech not french 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manzarek said:

If you mean getting fucked and fingered until she squirts blood on the couch, no thanks! lol ;)

True story. Keep the fucking blood out of it. But I'll definitely take a dose of her fucking another dude. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

True story. Keep the fucking blood out of it. But I'll definitely take a dose of her fucking another dude. 

lol I agree with you, but for sex only! I think Smith one of the few men who can handle her hysterical crazy side

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Great couple,kitty always been and it's an very sexy woman.

She's beautiful, Smith is the worst lover on here, or anywhere for that matter. She's never satisfied with him. He gives her 3 minutes and then boom, throws a rag or some tissues at her and it's over, that's why she masturbating all the time. I'd lay down the law with him, he's got to do whatever he has to use, tongue, fingers, hand, dildos, vibrators etc etc etc,,  to get her right on the verge of cumming before he sticks that sweet dick of his in her,  then she can rub herself or use a vibrator while he's plowing her and have an orgasm before he shoots his wad all over the place and walks away. There's no way in hell i'd put up with his selfish lovemaking. Maybe he might figure out how much fun it is to make her cum hard, what a twit!

• Upvote 1