Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Il y a 2 heures, 02R96 a dit :

Dis ... Est-il possible Doe yeux le vrai nom est Ere? Je viens d'entendre Nina crier à son aide de ce nom. Je suis une 2ème génération Hongrois vivant aux Etats-Unis, et il semble que le nom d'un de mes parents.

It's a diminutive.

12 hours ago, 02R96 said:

Say... Is it possible Doe Eyes real name is Era? I just heard Nina call out to her using that name. I'm a 2nd generation Hungarian living in the US, and it sounds like the name of one of my relatives.

yes but she said Ira ^^ 

• Like 2

A terrorist attack in St. Petersburg, planned last saturday, has been avoided.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/17/politics/trump-putin-call-st-petersburg-attack/index.html

Of course, on april 3 there has been an actual bombing of the St. Petersburg metro.

Nina and Kira, and the other RLC-couples in St. Peterburg, seem to be relatively calm about it. Now and back in april. Even when considering how 'common' attacks ostensibly have become these days, one would assume they appear more concerned.

Same goes for the Barcelona attacks a few months ago for the apartments over there, if I recall correctly.

Il y a 2 heures, bigmac18 a dit :

A terrorist attack in St. Petersburg, planned last saturday, has been avoided.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/17/politics/trump-putin-call-st-petersburg-attack/index.html

Of course, on april 3 there has been an actual bombing of the St. Petersburg metro.

Nina and Kira, and the other RLC-couples in St. Peterburg, seem to be relatively calm about it. Now and back in april. Even when considering how 'common' attacks ostensibly have become these days, one would assume they appear more concerned.

Same goes for the Barcelona attacks a few months ago for the apartments over there, if I recall correctly.

Nina and Kira and Doe Eyes had put some words on the social networks during the Saint Petersburg attack. But they are brave girls they do not stop to live for fear, they are warriors! 💣🛑

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, alokin said:

Barry you are a troll who besides commenting on others' opinions and making unsolicited psychoanalysis you do not do ... You do not understand Russian but you think you know what's going on in the apartment ... you have a lot to learn and I'm not interesting I do not live in a RLC apartment so be smart do not analyze the members of the forum ..

mate will you stop trying to tell me what I can and cannot say on here please. If I wish to make "unsolicited psychoanalysis" then I will.

You can't tell me what to write either,,,you make a ridiculous claim by calling Nina and Kira a fake and advertised couple be prepared to get an answer from actual smarter people than you are that have the common sense to know what the hell they are talking about.

You keep on saying the exact same dumb shit over and over again,,,,,, why the hell are you even still watching N&K for if you say they don't give you what you want,,,are you that slow?

I still can't believe this is the kind of rubbish that Foamy was trying to defend,,,, We all have different opinions yes,,but some of you are just plain looney bin with some of what I see you saying on here,, I gotta call you out,,because you are just spreading misinformation for shit that is just made up in your head,,,,I don't want any new CC or RLC costumer reading your comment and thinking that it's the truth,,,especially the ones who are new here and don't know if what you are saying is true or not.

Stop lying about N&K,,,stop saying that they are an advertised lesbian couple and that they are fake lesbians just because they don't fuck every 2 seconds a day just for you to jerk off your dick to while watching them. So what if they have sex 1-2 times a month,,,,,who are you to tell them when and how many times to fuck?,,,are they forcing you to watch them? Are they the only apartment that exists on RLC,,,there are 21 other Apts and yet you spend all your time bitching about just one....and not even complaining about something meaningful and accurate,,you are complaining about shit that you made up in your head about them.

FOR EXAMPLE: You complaining about N&K would be like me complaining to the cable company every single day about why do I have HSN (Home shopping Network), QVC, TSC (Today's Shopping Choice) NASA TV,,,or any other channels like those,,,, I pay for over 200+ channels,,,why the hell would I waste my time watching the channels that are boring to me and doesn't offer what I wanna see? If I watch those channels just once or twice I come to expect what they usually offer and just move on to watch what I actually like instead of calling Comcast to complain everyday and ask why am I not seeing any movies on the shopping channels,,,That's my analogy to how you sound to me. Nina and Kira are just one channel of 22,,,it's all one package deal you get all 22 Apts for the exact same price,,,even if they added more APTs you would still pay the same price,,yet you are stuck on this Apt,,,, watching the shopping Network and complaining about it,,,,,,when you can easily cancel your membership and go watch unlimited lesbian sex online for free.:cool::dodgy::dodgy:

dull.giffubar.giffacepalm.gifhungover.gif

On 12/16/2017 at 12:16 PM, alokin said:

I decided not to comment on Nina and Kira , but it is worth answering
I'm not the only one who thinks the advertised couple as lesbian makes sex 1 to 2 times a month sex ... 
The irritating is that they have a place to be intimate and they offer us a mix of dramas that are already bored ...

I'm telling you if I'm the only one looking at the movement of the posts in the forum when does it follow whether after another drama or after sex three ?

I do not owe anything to anyone, and I do not think you can tell me what to write, and at least as a client of the RLC I have the right to say what I think.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAbpAAAAJGRiZDk2NjFlLWNlMGUt

• Like 2

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

You can't tell me what to write either,,,you make a ridiculous claim by calling Nina and Kira a fake and advertised couple be prepared to get an answer from actual smarter people than you are that have the common sense to know what the hell they are talking about.

You keep on saying the exact same dumb shit over and over again,,,,,, why the hell are you even still watching N&K for if you say they don't give you what you want,,,are you that slow?

To be useful at the forum according to Rita's husband I have to write what dress is Nina and what color and hair is. You have a mistake to write what I think even what you do not like. I think we have nothing more to say !!! The same goes for Barry's psychology

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

YOU ARE NOT BEING CONSTRUCTIVE OR USEFUL,,YOU ARE BEING USELESS AND SPREADING MISINFORMATION AND LIES ABOUT THESE LADIES.

And your position in the forum is to advertise the product RLC  ...  Ok, I understand your concern when someone says different from the company's opinion ... You can safely get your work done ...  

19 hours ago, alokin said:

To be useful at the forum according to Rita's husband I have to write what dress is Nina and what color and hair is. You have a mistake to write what I think even what you do not like. I think we have nothing more to say !!! The same goes for Barry's psychology

yep, I think you are pretty much done mate

• Like 1

14 hours ago, alokin said:

And your position in the forum is to advertise the product RLC  ...  Ok, I understand your concern when someone says different from the company's opinion ... You can safely get your work done ...  

You give Bulgaria a bad name,,,you must be the village idiot,,, I cannot believe that people this stupid exists,,,did you even go to school? 

h3D486C16

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You give Bulgaria a bad name,,,you must be the village idiot,,, I cannot believe that people this stupid exists,,,did you even go to school? 

h3D486C16

I am not sure you are talking to an adult Mike. Look at his post history, it looks like a wee boy trolling us.

• Like 3