Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, groomy said:

The irony. Today, no big shows are planned. KPLP could take bank today. But the house is empty. Phil plays with Eric on the computer. Katie is bored there. No activity.

In a few days. When other houses have orgies again, hot shows - they will try threesome again. And again disappointed with the result (statistics).

Yes they should totally plan their events better 

3 hours ago, groomy said:

The irony. Today, no big shows are planned. KPLP could take bank today. But the house is empty. Phil plays with Eric on the computer. Katie is bored there. No activity.

In a few days. When other houses have orgies again, hot shows - they will try threesome again. And again will be disappointed with the result (statistics).

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes they should totally plan their events better 

what is ironic is that the weekends lately have been the dullest times. they really could wipe up if they would take advantage of that!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm going to go along with the idea that Katie is telling her how much so loves eating her out and she wishes she could do it more often.

And when Katie is tired, I'll take over, I'm pretty sure i can teach a full blown lesbian how to eat pussy, plus I'll give her more pleasure that Mr. Pink

• Like 1