Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

The girls from the compound have to be naked at all times !!!

If it worked, they would walk naked all time. But it does not work. Katie - by the way naked, every time I open apartment. Lena dressing in bathrobe or with bare tits. So I do not see any reasons for indignation, in this aspect.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

If it worked, they would walk naked all time. But it does not work. Katie - by the way naked, every time I open apartment. Lena dressing in bathrobe or with bare tits. So I do not see any reasons for indignation, in this aspect.

I dont mind at all. This place is becoming much more interesting lately 

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

Groomy it works for me::) those girls bring a smile to my face.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Groomy,
Earlier, it had a strong argument between K & P, and from what I deduced there was to be a website, file, or table on the computer. K was hysterical and spoke all the letters of the Russian alphabet. I did so because she repeated the same sentences isolated words
Would it be the graph of statistics (user control) and indicative if it is, that the same is not good?
Do we risk another S & J?
I admit that the explosion I came across online scared me
In no way do I want a break or changes in this KPLP set.
Is there such a risk?
:cry: