Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

Groomy,
Earlier, it had a strong argument between K & P, and from what I deduced there was to be a website, file, or table on the computer. K was hysterical and spoke all the letters of the Russian alphabet. I did so because she repeated the same sentences isolated words
Would it be the graph of statistics (user control) and indicative if it is, that the same is not good?
Do we risk another S & J?
I admit that the explosion I came across online scared me
In no way do I want a break or changes in this KPLP set.
Is there such a risk?
:cry:

I dont know.

They balance without reserve. For example - if Misty's average statistics fall by 2 times. Her salary will fall seriously. But in principle - she is not threatened and she will continue to participate. There is no such reserve in KPLP. And they live with salary from VH. In contrast to the closed Jeka house for 5 person - where all worked and were able to balance on zero statistics for a month.

Bad statistics can lead to discontent with the manager. Even if the apartment can survive. What manager interest get % in 2-3 bottles of good beer per day (Nina apt in crisis)? And then the manager can close or reformat the apartment.

1 hour ago, MajorVoyeur said:

For a Wednesday, there was a helluva lot of hard sex happening amongst the realms. Thanks! :biggrin:

Yes, it was very hot at night. Nina has 3 couples fuck at time. Mira did not have an orgy, she quickly rebuilt and arranged a hot show with a strapon (I do not like this - but I like how quickly they changed plans). Mira is now an objective Top1 debauchery. Even outrunning Misty. Even Lisa broke the slogan - apartments without sex:biggrin:.

• Like 1

...but is it real? That is the question. Who wants to see people do things they reallly don’t want to do, but are doing it out of desperation? Me, I prefer the tenants who do it cause they want to and they love it. That is, they do this, cause it really does get them off knowing people are watching. If it’s not like that and tenants are basically strategizing for views and they really aren’t getting any pleasure out of it, then it’s incumbent on VH to see this and cancel them. This is the problem with many camming people, they become numb to it and it can have lasting damage to ones sexuality. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

...but is it real? That is the question. Who wants to see people do things they reallly don’t want to do, but are doing it out of desperation? Me, I prefer the tenants who do it cause they want to and they love it. That is, they do this, cause it really does get them off knowing people are watching. If it’s not like that and tenants are basically strategizing for views and they really aren’t getting any pleasure out of it, then it’s incumbent on VH to see this and cancel them. This is the problem with many camming people, they become numb to it and it can have lasting damage to ones sexuality. 

Real - here can not survive. Recently, two 100% of super natural people were kicked out. And two pages of congratulations, pictures with champagne in topic.

All participants are somehow adjusted to the project. Misty sometimes invites a man - just to keep her level of statistics. Even Mira yesterday - without the cameras would not show such a show. But they gave advertising. And the orgy failed. They quickly changed the scenario for the evening.

In this aspect, KPLP are at the level of the other participants.

As far as I understand, today they will go to Eric and Layla. Eric's birthday.:angel:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I think it's real and not just playing for the cams with these 3. I think if they just wanted to get views and go to the next level i think they would have gone to just using dildos on each other first. But they got down and gave each other real oral. That's a pretty big step to take just for the cams. Now we're looking for Phil to do a little more than kiss and fondle Lena a bit. I wonder if Peter is watching this wherever he is

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think it's real and not just playing for the cams with these 3. I think if they just wanted to get views and go to the next level i think they would have gone to just using dildos on each other first. But they got down and gave each other real oral. That's a pretty big step to take just for the cams. Now we're looking for Phil to do a little more than kiss and fondle Lena a bit. I wonder if Peter is watching this wherever he is

that should be the next step. maybe when peter gets back?

• Like 1