Masha & Sasha - General Chat #1

rebliz

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Juliana said:

I just installed a program on my computer, which records what is on the screen... this is my first recording.
But now I notice that the computer is slower... the recording is slower, full of stops and cuts and in the old days this did not happen, the images were fluid.
Does anyone know why ?

(sorry my bad english)

Maybe just a bad internet connection and no fault of the program.  Did you check the software settings?

9 minutes ago, Howard said:

Maybe just a bad internet connection and no fault of the program.  Did you check the software settings?

I did not check anything... I installed the program and did the recording to try if it worked well... I'm not very computer savvy

5 hours ago, Juliana said:

I just installed a program on my computer, which records what is on the screen... this is my first recording.
But now I notice that the computer is slower... the recording is slower, full of stops and cuts and in the old days this did not happen, the images were fluid.
Does anyone know why ?

(sorry my bad English)

Which program ? 

Just now, Juliana said:

oCam

If the PC gets slower on running the program you need to check a few things. All the recording softwares use a lot of RAM and CPU. If your CPU usage at that time is more than 85%, the recording will be slower.

Also, make sure that no other program/software  is running in the background ( On windows you can use Task Manager )

I have used ocam,bandi and a few tab recording softwares as well.I prefer tab recording.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nack said:

If the PC gets slower on running the program you need to check a few things. All the recording softwares use a lot of RAM and CPU. If your CPU usage at that time is more than 85%, the recording will be slower.

Also, make sure that no other program/software  is running in the background ( On windows you can use Task Manager )

I have used ocam,bandi and a few tab recording softwares as well.I prefer tab recording.

as i said... I'm not very computer savvy... but thanks... i appreciate ur answer...

you too Howard... thank you...