Margaret & Tony

1 hour ago, Russ said:

M & T  need to have friends come over or this place is going to get boring quick

They already had an girlfriend the first day.But agree,basicaly every house that is only an couple needs some visits from time to time to maintain the interest.Based on the first day almost sure this weekend at least that girlfriend will come.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They already had an girlfriend the first day.But agree,basicaly every house that is only an couple needs some visits from time to time to maintain the interest.Based on the first day almost sure this weekend at least that girlfriend will come.

They don't exactly have an apartment suitable for lots of guests and big parties. They could invite a friend for dinner, like they did on their first day, but generaly I think this couple will be more interesting on their own, than with the place packed with people.

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They don't exactly have an apartment suitable for lots of guests and big parties. They could invite a friend for dinner, like they did on their first day, but generaly I think this couple will be more interesting on their own, than with the place packed with people.

Agree with you ed2.Of course the house it's not suited for big parties but still they can have some friends in and an couple of them even sleep in.I also like to see they by themselves but for mantain things interesting it's always nice they recieve some guests in the house,but just hope if someone stays in it's just for an weekend or something.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They have to do the same like Zoi and Tim are doing... or it will turn on a Nina/Alan, Carol/Artur, KP-LP very quickly (didn't include Mika/Layne because of the special circunstances)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They have to do the same like Zoi and Tim are doing... or it will turn on a Nina/Alan, Carol/Artur, KP-LP very quickly (didn't include Mika/Layne because of the special circunstances)

I like the Nina & Alan apartment, but I like real life, don't need to be crazy wild parties all the time