Margaret & Tony

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I like the Nina & Alan apartment, but I like real life, don't need to be crazy wild parties all the time

Agree,maybe at weekend they can recieve some friends,or an guest but in week stay by themselfs.

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I also like the couple, they are cute  .. but the 'problem' is the rest... 

I love Nina and Alan place but start to worrie me that they don't try some new things(specialy to have some guest in or some partie)because as much active they are,it's always only them on cam.Hope they see that would be good for them and us some changes.Basicaly hope T&M understand that also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

they need to have a couple of visits here & there so that we don't take for granted that they will fuck every 5 minutes & we'll get tired of watching them. also a break to make sure that tony's dick doesn't fall off from overuse!

Totaly agree.Think every couple only house needs those type of things and changes in routines.But i trust this couple.

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

They blocked the kitchen camera 

Looked strange,she turn of the lights in livingrrom and blocked the kitchen cam view,an older blonde woman arrived and then leaved after just an couple minutes,maybe someone that doesn't want to be seen,but still not cam should be blocked,specialy with kitchen only having one cam.But things already fine now,cam unblocked.

Did anyone besides me notice that Marg and Tony never seem to finish.  They seem to be going hot and heavy and then simply stop...  This time I think someone is coming over but I've noticed it a number of times before..

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Did anyone besides me notice that Marg and Tony never seem to finish.  They seem to be going hot and heavy and then simply stop...  This time I think someone is coming over but I've noticed it a number of times before..

I have seen him cum one time   :huh: