Lisa & Em - Part #1

Chloe has gone! I noticed that she took the music speakers with her. These I believe came with all the stuff from the C & J apartment so I wonder if they were James' or Chloe's in the first place.  If so is there a way I can send VHTV (or A & A) some money so they can organise a replacement?

Lisa376.jpg

Please don't be sad

Lisa377.jpg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe they can have some lesbian sex:shy:

That's just a dream, I don't think either of them are interested in that kind of play.

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Lena & Katie had a sweet love fest, so it's possible

Yeah but I think Lena & Katie met at the compound where as Lisa & Chloe have known each other before VHTV.

59 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Chloe has gone! I noticed that she took the music speakers with her. These I believe came with all the stuff from the C & J apartment so I wonder if they were James' or Chloe's in the first place.  If so is there a way I can send VHTV (or A & A) some money so they can organise a replacement?

Lisa376.jpg  0   525.9 kB

Please don't be sad

Lisa377.jpg  0   805.81 kB

Heymy friend. I will ask James if they can get them some new speakers. :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Lena & Katie had a sweet love fest, so it's possible

Lena & Katie not bi or lesbo. But they did not mind trying. Also have tried. Their limits are without exchange partners. Without sex with other guys. However, the girl - girl, they do not mind and their guys too.

Lisa can exceed the limits of Lena and Katie. But she needs a locomotive. She herself will not do it. And Chloe is not an assistant here.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Yeah but I think Lena & Katie met at the compound where as Lisa & Chloe have known each other before VHTV.

No. Lena and Katie friends before the project. But they are open people. Without going beyond their limits. For example, with Eric and Layla they met at the project. And this did not stop them from holding parties and orgies with Eric and Layla .

While in the Lisa apartment there are no surprises. Lisa does not have a problem with nudity. However, there are all the other problems. And I doubt that she will decide everything herself.

Personally, my opinion is a misscast, as well as with Amy and Vlad, if you remembered the compound. If Amy and Vlad - gave an apartment. They fucked several times a day. Amy would bring friends from the model school to parties every 2-3 per week. But they were unprepared for the compound. Amy was not ready to participate in orgies or go naked of other guys, and Vlad too. They were kicked out. Here the situation is reversed. Lisa does a poor job alone, she does not progress. The only trump card is Anna and Alex. They are not Alex and Lina. She will not be expelled as Amy and Vlad.

On 07.09.2017 at 3:47 PM, pahman said:

Alice of Pavel & Alice is watching Lisa.

Before that, she was watching Misty having sex.

Alice is a very smart girl. She looks at all the cameras of the month 2-3. Also reads the forum. And she notices what the subscribers like. What is not. What ideas are used by other participants. Alice in life and in communication is very, very boring. And she has one of the biggest limitations. Yes, she is beautiful. Has an excellent figure (as for me they have the best figures with Lena). However, her knowledge and intelligence allows her to have a decent salary without exceeding her limits.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Lena & Katie not bi or lesbo. But they did not mind trying. Also have tried. Their limits are without exchange partners. Without sex with other guys. However, the girl - girl, they do not mind and their guys too.

Lisa can exceed the limits of Lena and Katie. But she needs a locomotive. She herself will not do it. And Chloe is not an assistant here.

No. Lena and Katie friends before the project. But they are open people. Without going beyond their limits. For example, with Eric and Layla they met at the project. And this did not stop them from holding parties and orgies with Eric and Layla .

While in the Lisa apartment there are no surprises. Lisa does not have a problem with nudity. However, there are all the other problems. And I doubt that she will decide everything herself.

Personally, my opinion is a misscast, as well as with Amy and Vlad, if you remembered the compound. If Amy and Vlad - gave an apartment. They fucked several times a day. Amy would bring friends from the model school to parties every 2-3 per week. But they were unprepared for the compound. Amy was not ready to participate in orgies or go naked of other guys, and Vlad too. They were kicked out. Here the situation is reversed. Lisa does a poor job alone, she does not progress. The only trump card is Anna and Alex. They are not Alex and Lina. She will not be expelled as Amy and Vlad.

Alice is a very smart girl. She looks at all the cameras of the month 2-3. Also reads the forum. And she notices what the subscribers like. What is not. What ideas are used by other participants. Alice in life and in communication is very, very boring. And she has one of the biggest limitations. Yes, she is beautiful. Has an excellent figure (as for me they have the best figures with Lena). However, her knowledge and intelligence allows her to have a decent salary without exceeding her limits.

Groomy you should do more "analysis" like this regulary.Very interisting.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

If Lisa succeeds, VHTV will earn more money.

Groomy, you said that Lisa needs a locomotive, that she can't decide everything herself. So, why not help her? Some participants need some form of coaching to help them make progress 

It seems to me that she's doing her best by trying to find people on Tinder. I guess it doesn't work like she would like to.

Yesterday, she threw her phone on the table after reading a message, stood up and went on the couch and started to cry. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm11/cam11?timestamp=1504824706

• Like 1